20 years ago

Ive made the decision to relocate. I can't stick it here with the way its going / gone. In the process of selling up the sheep etc. And then got two years to go and see some places and make a decision. Currently got - USA, Oz, NZ, Spain and Germany on the list of possibles.

• Like 5

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biggest march/protest in British history (still to this day) and made absolutely f all difference. The powers that be do what they want and don’t give a f**k about the people that actually understand

? Went along to the various Marches,..as ya do,...but got a gut feeling that the 'deal' had already been done and dusted,.. and the minor contingent of the Field Sports fraternity, (the Lurcher enthus

HUNT ON f**k THE LOT OFF THEM LAD'S 

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Ive made the decision to relocate. I can't stick it here with the way its going / gone. In the process of selling up the sheep etc. And then got two years to go and see some places and make a decision. Currently got - USA, Oz, NZ, Spain and Germany on the list of possibles.

Fair play to you bud hope it all works out for you ?. Atb

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I’ll take over you’re farm mate lol

That is a Ball buster fellah,...I've been in that position, so many times throughout my life...

Frequently, you do all the hard work and often come up with improvements and new innovations, and yet, you can still be told to feck off, whenever the Boss decrees it. ?

Mercifully, I took hold of the reins and decided to call my own shots, several years ago,.. and this risk (and it is a risk?) was well worth the stress,...with the result being, that every pound I have earned,.. belongs to me..?

Some folk enjoy the comfort and security of being a company man,. whilst a few others do not, and cannot hack it.

SO,.. go for it Brother,. while you still can....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Before you feck off send that big gus dug this way..... good man

• Haha 1