20 years ago

Let’s be blunt , it was a day out for the mounted packs from the shires to have a jolly . 

went to London three times , Edinburgh , Newcastle , wasted . 

the lurcher lads were at a party where we weren’t wanted . If we’d all fired a tenner in , we’d be laughing now . Think the donation lacs was 3 million . Hens teeth really 

• Like 3

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biggest march/protest in British history (still to this day) and made absolutely f all difference. The powers that be do what they want and don’t give a f**k about the people that actually understand

? Went along to the various Marches,..as ya do,...but got a gut feeling that the 'deal' had already been done and dusted,.. and the minor contingent of the Field Sports fraternity, (the Lurcher enthus

HUNT ON f**k THE LOT OFF THEM LAD'S 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Let’s be blunt , it was a day out for the mounted packs from the shires to have a jolly . 

the lurcher lads were at a party where we weren’t wanted . If we’d all fired a tenner in , we’d be laughing now . Think the donation lacs was 3 million . Hens teeth really 

The people involved with hunting with the shire packs at the time could of soon gathered a lot more ??‍♂️ Maybe they did and that’s why hunting with hounds got a bit of slack ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

The people involved with hunting with the shire packs at the time could of soon gathered a lot more ??‍♂️ Maybe they did and that’s why hunting with hounds got a bit of slack ??‍♂️

I don’t think they thought they had anything to worry about , and in all honestly , still don’t to be fair . 

compare that to a lad sticking a day dog ok onto a hare on the seed . We were never wanted , but what I think is worse , is that we were never supported by the charlatans at the CSA 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Iv been sayin that years about all that pink breeks mob they couldn’t give a monkeys about us lot......shower a shite they are

20 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

From what I hear there's a group trying to stop ferreting. OVER here they tryed to stop all hunting with dogs that's means rabbits foxes rats hares even grey tree rats lol it is coming lads quicker than we think 

Recon jn 10 years it will all be finished ans we will Ave to be eating proced vegetarian meat 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

They will always be those that run something with a juckel, back in the day the punishment was much worse than what happens today but folk still poached and run stuff 

getting deported to Australia don't seem such a bad thing these days??

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

getting deported to Australia don't seem such a bad thing these days??

Could have gone in the 70s, £10 assisted package, to think i could be the proud owner of a sheep ranch with my very own boomerang n sheep ranch , n lasso, but im happy with my lot here 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

They will always be those that run something with a juckel, back in the day the punishment was much worse than what happens today but folk still poached and run stuff 

Even sir Francis drake was done for poaching local to me. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Think Iv said this before in here but when I was about 14 or 15 I took a heavy beating of four grown men ... keepers .... a proper hiding they gave me I had a boot print on my chest and been done a few times since..... so aye keep it littt lads and mind how u go

I would have had the same attitude years ago jack its when you get old as in my case a quite life is better than the agro i could bring on myself. A well known poacher from my area year's ago called Bush Mangham was jailed at the age of 72 for night poaching and assault he if he was alive no law would have stopped him despite him having over 50 convictions in his lifetime.

• Like 1
Just now, tatsblisters said:

I would have had the same attitude years ago jack its when you get old as in my case a quite life is better than the agro i could bring on myself. A well known poacher from my area year's ago called Bush Mangham was jailed at the age of 72 for night poaching and assault he if he was alive no law would have stopped him despite him having over 50 convictions in his lifetime.

Iam 48 now mate and same as your mate Iv a fair few previous and I get what you mean about the aggro to the family and that but for me my dogs are a release and keep my nut straight.......and I don’t think it’s as hot up this way as you lads get it down there 

• Like 2