Which THL Warrior?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He ain’t been booted ? not been a mod who cares on here about anything other than greb for past few year now ?

And if he has been booted, Fcuking good ??

Bosun boots someone off every time Everton lose .

• Haha 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

Fukc sake all this cloak and dagger stuff gnasher’s name is Cecil milthorp the 3rd he’s the 10th earl of bow bells and rightful heir to the seat of Smithfield market. I hope that stops all the speculation and questions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 30/09/2022 at 11:30, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just chatted with him now mate . Three bouts this weekend , one Friday , two Saturday , the life of a journey man fighter . It’s the lads like that that keep the sport alive imho . 

Its getting harder and harder for journeyman pros to make a living these days they have my total respect.....it was a nice living back in the 80'8/90's a good sparring partner was worth their weight in gold to the big names of the day you could easy clear a grand a week if you was fit and tough but those days are gone theres too much protection of journeyman now, paid sparring is a thing of the past nobody earns a living from it anymore they are just classed as pros,leaving the game with 3 figure loss columns and financially no better off than your average brickie or plasterer.....a ko loss or a bad cut will cost you 28 days of earnings these days that mounts up over the years so it takes a real love of the game to keep your fitness and gym time up through months with no money.....yet without them the sport couldnt exist in its current format its such a shame lads are just not aware of their own value within the sport.....all the very best to your pal.

• Like 2
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Silly lad, I never pressed report or grassed in me life, I don’t agree with anybody or anything bein banned but I do love seeing greb getting punted right out a bounds an hopefully max does follow ?

if greb had any sense his next username would be boomerang ? 

44 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think I once heard your name mentioned wile in the company of some lad's from London in the bulldog game I would never ever mention it on hear as imho it's no feker else's business but that's old school wich I tend to morals which I tend to go by. 

Just coming across such things in random chat is fair enough mate you seem a decent lad who knows the score......but for an obvious wrongun to seek people out who they refuse to have anything to do with in the real world........

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I think them bouncers have to dip there willies in bleach before they go home at end of night, well so I heard anyways ?

obviously....cos I'm throwing women off all night mate....lol

• Haha 3
51 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukc sake all this cloak and dagger stuff gnasher’s name is Cecil milthorp the 3rd he’s the 10th earl of bow bells and rightful heir to the seat of Smithfield market. I hope that stops all the speculation and questions. 

Here is the very fellow, soon to be releasing his new powdered turkey protein, driven from the fat pastures of Norfolk to Smithfield, and containing extra fast twitch properties

OldSmithfielld.jpg

Edited by low plains drifter
Twitchiness
52 minutes ago, socks said:

Edited by low plains drifter
Extra twitchiness properties
40 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Here is the very fellow, soon to be releasing his new powdered turkey protein, driven from the fat pastures of Norfolk to Smithfield, and containing extra fast twitch properties

OldSmithfielld.jpg

is that one of mC HULL lines....

• Haha 1