Which THL Warrior?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

send me a time and place,and I will come Saturday? or tuck your teeth in to your waistband and keep my name out of your mouth...you f***ing spineless excuse for a human being 

Daniel my son, do us a favour please, bung us a few quid till i get my pension on Friday theres a good lad, ive nowt left in the bank, and its a popcorn jobby again  

• Haha 2

But why should they want to fight these lads on YouTube they haven’t done anything to upset dc/katchum/shh etc 

if dc is willing to drive from the valleys to you’re doorstep and you’re back tracking it just proves you are what people say you are! Have a backbone meet up and it out with him get a bit of self respect 

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

But why should they want to fight these lads on YouTube they haven’t done anything to upset dc/katchum/shh etc 

if dc is willing to drive from the valleys to you’re doorstep and you’re back tracking it just proves you are what people say you are! Have a backbone meet up and it out with him get a bit of self respect 

DC won't be driving anywhere, look, any driving to be done, and I'm ya man, name time n place , and I will stove ya heads in, then rip ya livers out , eh. 

3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

DC won't be driving anywhere, look, any driving to be done, and I'm ya man, name time n place , and I will stove ya heads in, then rip ya livers out , eh. 

Dc comes across as a man of his word he’ll be in the north east regardless of if he has his address or not

3 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No victim here that’s a few on here who think they can speak as they please .

Don’t throw mud if you don’t want it thrown back .

A few wannabes on here

Get onto YouTube lads and take up the gauntlet with lads loving violence and let’s see what your made of instead of pretending on here for likes ?

What’s with the obsession of challenging   People on you tube have to do with anything stated here ? 

why bring anything like that into it ? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No victim here that’s a few on here who think they can speak as they please .

Don’t throw mud if you don’t want it thrown back .

A few wannabes on here

Get onto YouTube lads and take up the gauntlet with lads loving violence and let’s see what your made of instead of pretending on here for likes ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Dc comes across as a man of his word he’ll be in the north east regardless of if he has his address or not

He doesnt just come across as a good man, he is a good man, i will never forget the favour he offered to do for me when my lady passed, i often think of that favour, and i often think of him as a friend, so here i am once again,   Thank you Daniel, a hard working and decent family man 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

He pulled out top characters mate, didn't he... 

The best mate, reading Maxine become serial offended by absolutely everything just put me in mind if that ! Lol 

• Haha 1