Which THL Warrior?

4 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

So your box Rec was shite when you were up against others of the same ilk is that what your saying ?

What im saying is you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about because as usual you refuse to ask questions when you dont know something....you instead pretend to know and guess from there.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m only asking you to pop your pro box Rec up all pros have one.

Gives the site a insight into how good you were when matched into people of similar ilk ?

Im sure folk are interested even if they dare not say so much ?

There are thousands upon thousands of ex pro's who dont have a " pro box record " you berk ?.....you are so naive its hilarious !....look if you want to know something about me just ask ?

The fact you have tried to find out my surname and looked me up behind my back but have point blank refused to ever look me in the eye when invited to do so simply shows you as the embarrassing absolute cowering wreck of a man that you are......you make me itch even talking to you !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, baker boy said:

I'm not a hard man but I'm a man prepared to stand by my word you've called me a wanker now stand by your word.

Exactly.....it really is that simple.....once a certain level of disrespect has been reached there is nowhere left for working class men to go other than to step to each other when the opportunity arises.........unfortunately gormless little no marks like Max would rather back chat you on the internet and then call the police if you go anywhere near him.....ive been coming on here a good 15 years and have never come across a member with less pride than him....revolting little rat.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

not interested in anyone else...send me your address and I will drive to you this weekend Max,put this to bed? i will be on my own...look forward to your Pm?

them tall skinny fit uns surprise you when they catch ya hit harder then you imagine ? and you fit that description dc ? 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

them tall skinny fit uns surprise you when they catch ya hit harder then you imagine ? and you fit that description dc ? 

funnily enough I can believe you have been hit many times mC....lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
21 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

And your photo stuck across a Snowman what would you call that ?

A photo that made it on fb not the paper ?

13 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I can read a box rec listing that’s for sure .

Pop it up ‘ I guarrentee people on here and interested and would love to see it ?

No you cant; you still think fury has a good resume ?

32 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Even if there was such a thing as a pro' boxer's record, and even if the boxer had a 100% loss record he'd still be one up on Max as it shows that the boxer at least turned up. 

Just like you haven't turned up on the covid thread recently after a bit of peer reviewed got posted

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 26/09/2022 at 10:37, Nicepix said:

Around 2004 a landlord of a pub in Maltby asked a bloke to leave the pub as he had previously been banned. The bloke punched him in the face and he was dead before he hit the ground. Somebody's husband and somebody's father gone in a second.

Think that was the same scumbag who beat a 70odd year old bloke up who told him off for trying to smash his allotment gate down.

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I had a pal just like that dunno if Katchum would mind him big tall lanky arms down to his knees and that lad was knocking grown men  out at 15...... he was murdered at 19 bye his own cousin......

• Like 2