Which THL Warrior?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

10 hours ago, socks said:

Fukc sake all this cloak and dagger stuff gnasher’s name is Cecil milthorp the 3rd he’s the 10th earl of bow bells and rightful heir to the seat of Smithfield market. I hope that stops all the speculation and questions. 

It’s funny how you perceive people ain’t it. , I always imagine gnash as being a Victorian dandy walking around the east end in a three piece suit , resplendent with bowler hat , cane and pocket watch , tipping his hat “ good morrow” to passing folks as a game dog strains on its leash on its morning constitutional.  Whilst frequenting sawdust tavernas of an evening to partake in marquis of queens berry pugilist scenarios. 
all the while such phrases as “ blast Cecil ! It’s the law!” Are uttered . Like a kind of green street crossed with pesky blinders type scenario . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Its getting harder and harder for journeyman pros to make a living these days they have my total respect.....it was a nice living back in the 80'8/90's a good sparring partner was worth their weight in gold to the big names of the day you could easy clear a grand a week if you was fit and tough but those days are gone theres too much protection of journeyman now, paid sparring is a thing of the past nobody earns a living from it anymore they are just classed as pros,leaving the game with 3 figure loss columns and financially no better off than your average brickie or plasterer.....a ko loss or a bad cut will cost you 28 days of earnings these days that mounts up over the years so it takes a real love of the game to keep your fitness and gym time up through months with no money.....yet without them the sport couldnt exist in its current format its such a shame lads are just not aware of their own value within the sport.....all the very best to your pal.

That’s nice to here that , he was doing well as a pro and I think it was his third fight when he got stopped by a lad who recently fought for a world title that ruined him . He carried on and eventually lost his ticket and backing with a few more losses , now he just earns a few quid Extra here and there at smaller shows , rung in , takes a few bats . 
he’s sharp enough to be able to get on his bike if he feels he’s being taken the piss out of, but cute enough to know that he’s still there ti get beat and put in a show for the home crowd. Bit of a means ti an end but you’ll know this already how the game at that level works . 

One thing I do like to do is stay up in a Saturday and ask how he got on , and if he’s driving home we always have a natter in the way back as I do worry about him coming unstuck . 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

One thing I do like to do is stay up in a Saturday and ask how he got on , and if he’s driving home we always have a natter in the way back as I do worry about him coming unstuck . 

:victory: .....Good man Stiff, good man..:good:..

5 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Subconsciously try visualise a decent mutt and one might come your way ?

I can hear the desperation in your written words ??

You do give me some laughs on here Max, thanks.

ETA: Regarding mutts, touche bois, ive been blessed as i've had a fair share of animals that have/are pleased/pleasing me. I wish the same for all sportsmen.

Edited by Waz
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Now that’s a bite ha ha ha ha 

I can just visualise you now ?

Very very strange, Max, but still funny ? if you really think I 'bit' then I hope its enriched your Sunday?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I think them bouncers have to dip there willies in bleach before they go home at end of night, well so I heard anyways ?

does that work....asking for a friend.

Edited by big sid
On 16/10/2022 at 10:22, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s funny how you perceive people ain’t it. , I always imagine gnash as being a Victorian dandy walking around the east end in a three piece suit , resplendent with bowler hat , cane and pocket watch , tipping his hat “ good morrow” to passing folks as a game dog strains on its leash on its morning constitutional.  Whilst frequenting sawdust tavernas of an evening to partake in marquis of queens berry pugilist scenarios. 
all the while such phrases as “ blast Cecil ! It’s the law!” Are uttered . Like a kind of green street crossed with pesky blinders type scenario . 

Yep i think i'll take that,cheers treacle :thumbs:.......sorry i mean  " yes,for sure,accept that i shall....my deepest gratitude sir "

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 16/10/2022 at 10:30, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s nice to here that , he was doing well as a pro and I think it was his third fight when he got stopped by a lad who recently fought for a world title that ruined him . He carried on and eventually lost his ticket and backing with a few more losses , now he just earns a few quid Extra here and there at smaller shows , rung in , takes a few bats . 
he’s sharp enough to be able to get on his bike if he feels he’s being taken the piss out of, but cute enough to know that he’s still there ti get beat and put in a show for the home crowd. Bit of a means ti an end but you’ll know this already how the game at that level works . 

The toughest part is adopting the " opponent " mindset.....the " coming unstuck " thing in todays times,ridiculous as it sounds can literally mean that you was a little bit too dangerous for a young prospect padding out an unbeaten record,no manager/promoter wants an upset early in a promising career so a journeyman fighter must do enough to push the lad but not too much where he cuts him or even presses him too hard....not if he wants to be earning every week anyway....very few journeyman live off the game these days.....its a shame its gone like that and again,back years ago you made your main money in the gym,it was a good living....but this is progress apparently !

• Like 1