Which THL Warrior?

12 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

I had a pal just like that dunno if Katchum would mind him big tall lanky arms down to his knees and that lad was knocking grown men  out at 15...... he was murdered at 19 bye his own cousin......

Leverage, the longer bar you have the more weight you can shift, ??

• Like 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

And that’s quite correct ‘ it would just be interesting to see how he faired against blokes of similar stature ‘ fitness and ilk or if he just likes to lay it on folk that have no chance .

Would he be as keen to go against someone with professional fire arms training if offered ?

Both given same weapons ‘ same amount of ammo .

My guess is when he’s at a serious disadvantage he wouldn’t be so keen .

You can spot them a mile off’ 

I remember he wasn’t so keen to come down of his balcony in France when the young fit Ruski lads were running rampant .

The Site Nationalist was happy to stand by on his balcony and watch his fellow Englishmen get levelled 

Why 

I tell you why the odds wernt favourable .

Pistols at dawn ?? 
ffs what planet are you in where a geezer has to reveal his identity to all and sundry in order to make you feel better about yourself ? 

Just ease your springs and relax as you act like an absolute buffoon here , I hope in a parallel reality you don’t go about like this in real life mate ? It must be f***ing graft swimming against the tide in every aspect of your life’s works . 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

A boxers record ,will only tell a bit of the story ,many pros earn a decent living sparring and like every other trade ,if you're no good ,you don't get work .

My mates a journeyman , lost his last 15 fights , if he wins , he gets paid less . 

37 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think that was the same scumbag who beat a 70odd year old bloke up who told him off for trying to smash his allotment gate down.

JG from Maltby. He had only just been released after doing a stretch for GBH. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My mates a journeyman , lost his last 15 fights , if he wins , he gets paid less . 

Fair play to him mate..he obviously keeps himself fit..earns a wage and is stepping into the ring regular ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I just don't get why anyone would be interested in someone's real identity on here it's time to take a step back if that's all you are bothered about imho .

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my door has had a brew or an ok day out, we are probably all a bit more chillaxed in real life though one or two are clearly beyond help ??

• Like 11
1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Why do you need a pm 

Iv said I’m not hard to find’ your the one needing to follow up on your internet hard man issues or your just looking silly .

That goes for anyone else on here acting like they will do just because someone is answering them back on a website.

If yous has anything about yous you would be all over YouTube getting in amongst the lads wanting a fight.

But that ain’t going to happen is it ?

send me a time and place,and I will come Saturday? or tuck your teeth in to your waistband and keep my name out of your mouth...you f***ing spineless excuse for a human being 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

So you'd be happy with someone knrocking on the door at ocean view so you could hide behind your Mrs or kid, a decent bloke don't take it to a maggots door unless absolutely neseccary

perfect excuse then to ring old bill  ?f***ing oxygen thief...

• Like 1