Which THL Warrior?

22 minutes ago, wyeman said:

Ain't that the truth!

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Chris Davidson has been remembered as "one of the most naturally talented surfers" Australia has seen.

Wow , just literally copied that link to post up . 

as said , a punch can change a life and I always think that it’s should be avoided at all costs . 

what you do find , 100% , is that lads who go on about scrapping all the time , can’t fight sleep . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m starting to think .....

Easy ...!!! :whistling:

But, as you said, droplet; You are only one individual. How then can your own experiences, such as they may be, compare with such certainty to those of another? Do you think like a nigger too?

Our minds aren't all wired the same. I have six chickens out there. One's a retard. I don't expect he Knows he is. He only has his own experience of his own 'Reality' to base his judgements on.

I wouldn't ask him to dissect my consciousness either.

That's real. Innit, fam?

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wow , just literally copied that link to post up . 

as said , a punch can change a life and I always think that it’s should be avoided at all costs . 

what you do find , 100% , is that lads who go on about scrapping all the time , can’t fight sleep . 

Around 2004 a landlord of a pub in Maltby asked a bloke to leave the pub as he had previously been banned. The bloke punched him in the face and he was dead before he hit the ground. Somebody's husband and somebody's father gone in a second.

• Sad 3
11 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Easy ...!!! :whistling:

But, as you said, droplet; You are only one individual. How then can your own experiences, such as they may be, compare with such certainty to those of another? Do you think like a nigger too?

Our minds aren't all wired the same. I have six chickens out there. One's a retard. I don't expect he Knows he is. He only has his own experience of his own 'Reality' to base his judgements on.

I wouldn't ask him to dissect my consciousness either.

That's real. Innit, fam?

Do you think that chicken could be you and we are the rest of the flock? ?

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’m starting to think you are maybe full of shite Kenneth .I’ve fallen quite a few times in the building trade ,hit planks ,bars and hit by a falling brick years ago and there’s no time to ponder .You are down and if conscious looking to see who’s seen the fuckup .

First thing you do is scrabble up ,dust off and pretend it never happened .

Time dosnt stand still nor does where you are going to land come into play .

Keep it real ffs .

i disagree i tripped going out of my back door once with my 6 month old granddaughter in my arms and it was like something out of the Matrix i spun my whole body around and landed on my back with her on my stomach now i suspect that if she was not in my arms i would have just face planted in to the concrete

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Around 2004 a landlord of a pub in Maltby asked a bloke to leave the pub as he had previously been banned. The bloke punched him in the face and he was dead before he hit the ground. Somebody's husband and somebody's father gone in a second.

2005 kempton park market, a guy I vaguely knew got into a fight in the queue at a burger van, bit of pushing and shoving over queue jumping, the guy I knew hit the other bloke once,the other bloke hit the ground and died, two people's lives ruined over a burger, but you never think of repercussions when your full of testosterone as a kid. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

seen this happen twice over the yrs..my brother had 9 yrs  at 17yrs old for 1 punch? my cousin punched some proper prick (local bully) once a yr later..was dead before he hit the curb...did 2 yrs for it ?was a real quiet lad ,no fighter...got to be careful when fighting folks who are pissed or high...anyone could be that unlucky ?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, wyeman said:

Ain't that the truth!

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Chris Davidson has been remembered as "one of the most naturally talented surfers" Australia has seen.

A good pal of mine when we was younger had the same thing working on a door....ive said a thousand times the worst people to be working on doors are ex boxers as theres every likelihood the person will be out before they hit the floor and then its down to luck as to where the head lands.

Again,a simple " lets go round the corner " instead of a " you didnt see that coming did you "....makes for a far better confrontation all round.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mackem said:

My guesstimate is truthfully about 4-500,i got there about 11am and I was one of the last left standing there when the march got back to the starting point as a lot had gone to the pub,I was stood chatting near the Winston Churchill statue till just after 4pm with two lads from sunderland and a nice guy from Failsworth.I saw what the police were doing when they cut the march virtually in half, I think Antifa turned up in three separate streets?Realisation struck me on Saturday when I suddenly realised probably another thousand would have landed as we walked the streets, its like a dripping tap filling the bucket, we can only do our bit, win or lose, we can only try ??

IMG_20220926_072925.jpg

The trouble with these type of protests is they are organised by football lads who think they are still back in the 80's bless em !.....everybody attending needs to be in the same place at the same time not plotting to come from different angles its not an SAS mission when i saw the Antifa lot in Horseferry Rd i rang a couple of chaps i knew would be there asking where they was and they were both in different packs in different places i mean whats the point in that.

I'll support anything nationalistic but the reality is these type of marches are harmless....plod/government want people following little groups like these in the same way they want people following the Tommy Robinsons of this world and thats because they pose no threat....we are so far behind in our mentality of not really wanting to fully commit to a cause look at Sweden and now Italy over the weekend....fully committed to nationalism and unafraid like so many Brits you hear coming out with stuff like " yeah but i cant let my work know im a member of a far right party " i mean for f**k sake !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, WILF said:

There you have it……how refreshing to hear someone actually talk some sense about “fighting”

People seem to talk about it like it’s nothing and maybe their experience is a quick flurry of fists and it all breaks up and everyone walks away with a couple of bruises and maybe a cut eye.

For some people, that’s not reality, the reality is if it gets going then some people are going to really stave the other blokes head in…..they may have to if he is bigger than them or more dangerous….they won’t stop until they get pulled off or get bored or just plain run out of steam……and ultimately, for what ?

Better to not get into it at all and certainly not for something stupid……jmho, but folks should take this stuff seriously, it’s not nothing.

Everyone can “flash” at certain times but then you have to remember, someone may not go home and 25 behind the door is a long time to get yourself back under control and think it would have been easier to smile and get a cup of tea instead. 

Don’t get into fights for no reason and don’t go near people you don’t want to get involved with.

This whole " i dont take shit off no c**t " you hear people come out with is so pathetic.....you cant smash up every little idiot that tries to get in your face.... if you cant back someone down with your presence,then a little whisper in the ear is the next step......if that doesnt work then the last resort has to be physical contact but who needs that in a public place.

I suppose that whole " i'll bite your face off and gouge your eyes out if you look at me the wrong way " sounds really impressive when you're young i was probably like it myself.....f****n embarrassing looking back !

• Like 6
5 hours ago, greg64 said:

i disagree i tripped going out of my back door once with my 6 month old granddaughter in my arms and it was like something out of the Matrix i spun my whole body around and landed on my back with her on my stomach now i suspect that if she was not in my arms i would have just face planted in to the concrete

I fell down the stairs carrying my daughter when she was about 2; managed to end up at the bottom on by back legs facing up but she didn't even know as such and asked to go again. To this day couldn't tell you how I managed to get round a corner but the baby didn't touch the stairs at all

• Like 1