Which THL Warrior?

14 hours ago, mackem said:

That was poorly attended, and badly organised, I guess there was 4-500 turned up?An old lady came down from Newcastle in her wheelchair on her own ?

IMG_20220925_092012.jpg

IMG_20220924_140656.jpg

Not sure what time you was there mate but there was more than 4/500....it wasnt the best organised no but the clever policing made sure it wasnt going to be easy......was you there when the Antifa/Blm lot pitched up.....absolutely hilarious !

Personally i think half the problem is everyone is trying so hard to be placid and have a peaceful protest that the atmosphere becomes little more than a leisurely stroll.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

On 24/09/2022 at 06:43, paul sr said:

The guy in black has some basic combatives training , he stays calm , non aggresive and was using his his hand to keep some distance . The guy in white is aggresive and keep coming forward . It Looks like self defence .         When the guy got knocked out , he landed good as in he did not fall straight back an bang the back of his head .

Just as well eh.....had he banged his head and not woken up that left hook just cost your man 7 - 10.....and for what,because he pushed into the queue at Mcdonalds.

• Like 2
On 23/09/2022 at 18:04, paddyluke said:

you were the one who mentioned "back of the head"

Yes,because you said you would do anything....hence i asked if cracking someone on the back of the head when they're not looking comes under that " anything "....but you didnt reply.

On 23/09/2022 at 18:10, stop.end said:

Lol.. i take it the description of you was bang on... im definitely  not a fighter..  but I'm very handy at defending myself nothing better than choking a big roider out in front of his Mrs or mates ?... ?

Despite the fact you,ve probably got more chance of getting a blow job off the Princess of Wales than you have of choking me out im going to apologise......i jumped the gun ( gun get it ? ) with my last reply to you i was literally on my way out the door with the ol woman barking down my ear with " have you got your keys,set the alarm,got your phone " and all manner of other such petty bollocks....and i only quickly flicked through your post seeing aggressive tones that i made a hurried bodged up reply to.....you wasnt doing the Tarzan bit to me just saying what you would do in that situation.....so my apologies..... take them or leave them up to you.

Now as regards butting and biting,if you think id be falling for those rookie moves then you clearly havent played the game in particularly good company....lets leave it at that.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Just as well eh.....had he banged his head and not woken up that left hook just cost your man 7 - 10.....and for what,because he pushed into the queue at Mcdonalds.

There you have it……how refreshing to hear someone actually talk some sense about “fighting”

People seem to talk about it like it’s nothing and maybe their experience is a quick flurry of fists and it all breaks up and everyone walks away with a couple of bruises and maybe a cut eye.

For some people, that’s not reality, the reality is if it gets going then some people are going to really stave the other blokes head in…..they may have to if he is bigger than them or more dangerous….they won’t stop until they get pulled off or get bored or just plain run out of steam……and ultimately, for what ?

Better to not get into it at all and certainly not for something stupid……jmho, but folks should take this stuff seriously, it’s not nothing.

Everyone can “flash” at certain times but then you have to remember, someone may not go home and 25 behind the door is a long time to get yourself back under control and think it would have been easier to smile and get a cup of tea instead. 

Don’t get into fights for no reason and don’t go near people you don’t want to get involved with.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It's just the hypocrisy of it; you and wilf should be out paki bashing but he doesn't need to go shouting I love immigration ... backwards

I think them Antifa/BLM mob are absolute idiots.....weird,creepy little no marks.....but at least they stand up for what they believe....that f****n idiot wont even stand up for his own weirdness !

On 24/09/2022 at 06:43, paul sr said:

he landed good as in he did not fall straight back an bang the back of his head

did that today! Landed good, thank fukkfully. Cutting wood, all on my own, down in the stables. Bent, to pick something up? Something like that. Stepped back. Only, there was nothing fukking there!!!

I'd walked off about a five or so inch 'ledge'. That sent me on my way. It was too weird to figure out why I was going. Just had this horrible, dreadfully lucid and long lasting period of consideration as I fell through space!

" Ohhhhh, Shit!!! There's that fukking Wall sticks out here, somewhere! Where the fukk is it, in relation to me now? Christ; Speed I'm going? That's gonna generate some fukking joules, if the back of my skull cracks against it! Crown Joules! "

" Dogs are all locked in the compound. What about them?! No kunt's liable to find me for Days! I remember that time, when I was five or six. Did similar to this. Cracked my head against the floor. Felt That! "

" Wonder how much of this I'll feel? What will I be thinking, between that almighty 'Crack!'. The dull pain. The light. And death. Poor Dogs!  "

And then, my arse hit the flat floor. There was a brief moment of the big question mark. " Now ....? Yet? " And I sort of rocked, in a sitting position.

Fukk Me though! Scary moment! :(

Alright for ye man there. c**t was fast asleep before he'd even started falling!

4 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

did that today! Landed good, thank fukkfully. Cutting wood, all on my own, down in the stables. Bent, to pick something up? Something like that. Stepped back. Only, there was nothing fukking there!!!

I'd walked off about a five or so inch 'ledge'. That sent me on my way. It was too weird to figure out why I was going. Just had this horrible, dreadfully lucid and long lasting period of consideration as I fell through space!

" Ohhhhh, Shit!!! There's that fukking Wall sticks out here, somewhere! Where the fukk is it, in relation to me now? Christ; Speed I'm going? That's gonna generate some fukking joules, if the back of my skull cracks against it! Crown Joules! "

" Dogs are all locked in the compound. What about them?! No kunt's liable to find me for Days! I remember that time, when I was five or six. Did similar to this. Cracked my head against the floor. Felt That! "

" Wonder how much of this I'll feel? What will I be thinking, between that almighty 'Crack!'. The dull pain. The light. And death. Poor Dogs!  "

And then, my arse hit the flat floor. There was a brief moment of the big question mark. " Now ....? Yet? " And I sort of rocked, in a sitting position.

Alright for ye man there. c**t was fast asleep before he'd even started falling!

?

6 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I’m starting to think you are maybe full of shite Kenneth .I’ve fallen quite a few times in the building trade ,hit planks ,bars and hit by a falling brick years ago and there’s no time to ponder .You are down and if conscious looking to see who’s seen the fuckup .

First thing you do is scrabble up ,dust off and pretend it never happened .

Time dosnt stand still nor does where you are going to land come into play .

Keep it real ffs .

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Not sure what time you was there mate but there was more than 4/500....

My guesstimate is truthfully about 4-500,i got there about 11am and I was one of the last left standing there when the march got back to the starting point as a lot had gone to the pub,I was stood chatting near the Winston Churchill statue till just after 4pm with two lads from sunderland and a nice guy from Failsworth.I saw what the police were doing when they cut the march virtually in half, I think Antifa turned up in three separate streets?Realisation struck me on Saturday when I suddenly realised probably another thousand would have landed as we walked the streets, its like a dripping tap filling the bucket, we can only do our bit, win or lose, we can only try ??

IMG_20220926_072925.jpg

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

My guesstimate is truthfully about 4-500,i got there about 11am and I was one of the last left standing there when the march got back to the starting point as a lot had gone to the pub,I was stood chatting near the Winston Churchill statue till just after 4pm 

I just remembered, I was still there when 5 young black girls walked over and began calling a couple of the blokes racist, then someone pointed at the mixed race girl who wore a dress and said "That's a BLOKE ?"........ And it WAS ??

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ain't that the truth!

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Chris Davidson has been remembered as "one of the most naturally talented surfers" Australia has seen.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1