Which THL Warrior?

31 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In my experience of life it ain’t the man in front you got to worry about ,it’s his scrote mates or worse still his skank missus that’s going to tackle from behind .

That clip was fair ,never let an aggressor get aggressive simple .

Yep. Get between two mates fighting or a bloke pumelling his wife and suddenly its two against one with you being the one. 

• Like 2

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

On 23/09/2022 at 17:32, gnasher16 said:

Have a good wknd all and dont forget....get yourself in to central London tomorrow....no football,no excuses.

That was poorly attended, and badly organised, I guess there was 4-500 turned up?An old lady came down from Newcastle in her wheelchair on her own ?

IMG_20220925_092012.jpg

IMG_20220924_140656.jpg

Just now, low plains drifter said:

If you'll be my bodyguard 

I can be your long lost pal 

I can call you Betty 

And Betty when you call me

You can call me Halal

50 ways to leave Mustafa 

The things I did notice about yesterdays March, the lack of armed police, no spotters on the rooftops, very few in attendance compared to the BLM March from the same place two weeks ago, no politicians in attendance, I saw a union jack in the dust near Winston Churchils statue, lots of people had trampled it,times have certainly changed. 

1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

There’s def a few on here ☺️
How many bothered to even attend a peaceful protest never mind one that might just get them a clip ?

It was a peaceful protest, no one turned up looking for trouble, two women came down from hartlepool. The armed police at the Chris kaba/antifa/BLM March and the numbers of stab vests on members of the public was a far worse march to be honest, felt almost military. 

Show of hands then? Like, just out of idle curiosity.

*Instant factoid? I, Genuinely don't know what this event was about ? Seriously. I started this 'thread' as a bit of a light hearted aside. Maybe as well suited to the jokes thread. I'm not even following this now. Just glance in, like most things.*

But, I get the impression this was something 'the usual faces' should have been at? Mackem was, obviously. Mackem's fukking ubiquitous.

Shouldn't we expect 'I Was There' reports from at least five or six of the key, self appointed THL spokesmen on these matters?

Alright. A Few???  Anyone?

<Insert Crickets - Tumbleweed Gif>

• Like 1
On 23/09/2022 at 18:10, stop.end said:

Lol.. i take it the description of you was bang on... im definitely  not a fighter..  but I'm very handy at defending myself nothing better than choking a big roider out in front of his Mrs or mates ?... ?

Only thing you’ve ever choked is your chicken Mark .

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Ken&#x27;s Deputy said:

*Instant factoid? I, Genuinely don't know what this event was about 

Stop the soft invasion of boats landing on the south east coast mate, the majority aren't asylum seekers, they are economic migrants, no more no less. 

Funny'ish story yesterday, walking through a street when the spokesperson stopped and shouted about immigrants being put up in hotels while brits are sleeping in doorways, he pointed at a bloke in a doorway in a sleeping bag, I went over as I had some cash and was going to give the street sleeper a note..... He was polish ?

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Stop the soft invasion of boats landing on the south east coast mate, the majority aren't asylum seekers, they are economic migrants, no more no less.

Fukk me! And That was the turn out??? Wow!

Now ye've pointed That out? Kind of adds an extra piquancy to that union jack, being left trampled in the dust at Churchill's feet, doesn't it? " We shall fight them on the beaches ....! "

Err ..... No. No, we won't, actually. To paraphrase you, Winston; " We've Already Surrendered! ".

Oh well. Never mind me. As ye were, lads. Bit like Mackem; I really am (just) 'Looking in.' ?

• Sad 1