Which THL Warrior?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

The guy in black has some basic combatives training , he stays calm , non aggresive and was using his his hand to keep some distance . The guy in white is aggresive and keep coming forward . It Looks like self defence .         When the guy got knocked out , he landed good as in he did not fall straight back an bang the back of his head .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Wilf you walloper

I just find it interesting in that “street fight” situation where someone is giving you grief you probably didn’t ask for how some people can be quite controlled about it and not just want to beat the offender to death once that switch gets flicked.

Some lads can do that and others would be dragging a comatose attacker out into the road and throwing them under a truck.

I know both types and I just find motivations and mindsets interesting……but if it help the thread, I once watched a Bruce Lee film and broke my action man’s arm ?

1 hour ago, paul sr said:

The guy in black has some basic combatives training , he stays calm , non aggresive and was using his his hand to keep some distance . The guy in white is aggresive and keep coming forward . It Looks like self defence .         When the guy got knocked out , he landed good as in he did not fall straight back an bang the back of his head .

That was just the guy in whites soul when it left his body turning him around mid fall so he didnt crack his head before rentering after the punch

Personally I can’t abide aggression or violence. I can’t understand why we can’t all live in peace and harmony. If I was present at that horrid incident I would have stepped in and firstly established every bodies pronouns then sat in a circle and talked through their micro aggression issues whilst feasting in a bean burger and when the situation was calm burst into a verse of kumbia my lord. The incident would have ended in a group hug apologies all round and valuable lessons in tolerance learned by all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
44 minutes ago, socks said:

Personally I can’t abide aggression or violence. I can’t understand why we can’t all live in peace and harmony. If I was present at that horrid incident I would have stepped in and firstly established every bodies pronouns then sat in a circle and talked through their micro aggression issues whilst feasting in a bean burger and when the situation was calm burst into a verse of kumbia my lord. The incident would have ended in a group hug apologies all round and valuable lessons in tolerance learned by all. 

Good for you mate, a much better outcome all round ?

Tbh I think the foreigner give it him fair an square?? the British guy wanted it he was trying to bully and intimidate the foreigner an belittle him in front of people if he didn’t want it he could of just talked to the bloke normally he wouldn’t of been there giving it the big un causing a scene otherwise 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, socks said:

Followed by a days kayaking and vegan bbq @NEWKIDs holistic retreat 

• Haha 4
18 hours ago, WILF said:

I just find it interesting in that “street fight” situation where someone is giving you grief you probably didn’t ask for how some people can be quite controlled about it and not just want to beat the offender to death once that switch gets flicked.

Some lads can do that and others would be dragging a comatose attacker out into the road and throwing them under a truck.

I know both types and I just find motivations and mindsets interesting……but if it help the thread, I once watched a Bruce Lee film and broke my action man’s arm ?

I hear from a reliable source that Bruce Lees nunchaku rebounded as he struck a punchbag, and smashed him in the forehead 

18 hours ago, socks said:

This is what happened in part two of that scene, all we got to see was one of the fair digs