Which THL Warrior?

9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

In the video he didn't hit the back of his head, he was looking at him and advancing towards him. 

I'm shit at fighting and as socks likes to point out with his body shaming I'm no body builder. I would always walk away from trouble, I'd cross the road to avoid it. But sometimes you have to man up, especially if friends or your kids were watching, I wouldn't hit someone on the back of their head but i would happily clump a cock end when they aren't expecting it. Nod over their shoulder and say 'your mate wants you'....let em look and the moment they look back hit em with everything you have.....if that don't work....then I'd run like fck??. As long as I can sleep at night I don't care ?

Re " back of the head " i was replying to Paddy mate ?

Re the rest of your post.....no problem at all and good luck to you.... " know who you are " is the key to any confrontation...avoid the embarrassment of bullshit and bravado.

Anyway im going adios.

• Like 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have an interest in human beings, that’s all…..see you, your crazier than a shit house rat reading all them crank sites your patronise.

After nearly 3 years reading your Covid nut station stuff whatever you say is basically meaningless.

Enjoy ?

ffs don’t you be starting on me aswell because your caught up in a love triangle I’m no the fall guy I just said it out aloud everyone else can see you 3 way flirting it’s an open forum 

Aye a particular interest in men by the looks of it there’s no shame in it these days anyways  well unless you fancy big black men aswell 

could you care to explain which parts are meaningless I’m intrigued mr contradictor ??? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Bless your wee cotton socks, He’s no just your mate though is he ?? he’s your friend with benefits, listen we have all seen it a million times when a lover gets jealous and acts out the ordinary don’t worry youll  be fine when he stays giving you attention again 

what am I passing off as banter silly sausage here’s a wee surprising update for you  I’m a Celtic man and my dads a rangers man and all  my pals are all half and half …. Your making yourself look silly again 

???????????????????????????????????????

f**k me your gold

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... this ain't the boxing gym or Queensbury rules... someone in a confrontation with me like that and they lean forward to whisper anything in my ear... their  getting nutted then  their  loosing half there own ear.... I'm picturing you now big roid right said Fred look a like... pink polo top trying to give it the big links ???....

Bring a gun.....that way you'll have half a chance ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Bet your ole da wishes you’d been a bent hun rather than a dirty tarrier ? oh well nobody perfect ??

??? I’ve got two kid brothers both rangers aswell could have had them supporting celtic felt sorry for my dad so let them go to the dark side 

1 league title the full time they’ve been alive and one of thems 12 should have went with my catholic instincts and took them on the journey of success ?

• Haha 1
Just now, scotty12 said:

??? I’ve got two kid brothers both rangers aswell could have had them supporting celtic felt sorry for my dad so let them go to the dark side 

1 league title the full time they’ve been alive and one of thems 12 should have went with my catholic instincts and took them on the journey of success ?

How can you describe the utter Dross we’ve been palletted up as a “journey of success “ 

We had the o neill years and a few seasons under Rodger’s of decent football , 

the vast majority was down to rangers being relegated and were less total football , more total shite . 

I’d have swapped every league title since the millennium to have done what rangers did and get to the uefa final again 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Re " back of the head " i was replying to Paddy mate ?

Re the rest of your post.....no problem at all and good luck to you.... " know who you are " is the key to any confrontation...avoid the embarrassment of bullshit and bravado.

Anyway im going adios.

you were the one who mentioned "back of the head"

9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Bring a gun.....that way you'll have half a chance ?

Lol.. i take it the description of you was bang on... im definitely  not a fighter..  but I'm very handy at defending myself nothing better than choking a big roider out in front of his Mrs or mates ?... ?

• Haha 2