Which THL Warrior?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idk what I walked into but it's funny ?

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men    is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bi

Mines all over the web already for those that desperate,I really don’t mind, those sad enough to seek it generally aren’t brave enough to come knocking anyways, think anyone on here that’s knocked my

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was only one bird there, some big fat slimy Cnut that was driving the motor the lads where in, was her that told them to try an get my phone ? they won’t be too quick too listen to her next time, years tho that garage been open an we been using it, now they sell drink all night nobody local uses it as it’s like a royal rumble a lot of nights ?

The site of you prancing about in those Dunlop wellies must have got her juices flowing ??

always the same sort of c**ts all the time between  the late night garages and taxi ranks …. Majority of them wouldn’t say boo to a ghost sober aswell 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men 

is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bit common sense for anyone with half a brain 

Well you needed explaining about the minutes applause the other day so I wouldn’t hold your breath about that Mensa patronage just yet mush 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

whatever it takes if you are not the one who started the altercation,to me the guy in the video did not want to fight the other guy but had to defend himself ,

do you think USA should be supplying Russia with weapons as it does not seem a fair fight at the moment?

That analogy is just a teeny weeny bit silly dont you think.

Look....you are allowed to say " i dont want to fight you ".....you are allowed to back down.

Thats the trouble these days nobody wants to back down but very few people truly want to have a fight where they may get hurt themself.

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

That analogy is just a teeny weeny bit silly dont you think.

Look....you are allowed to say " i dont want to fight you ".....you are allowed to back down.

Thats the trouble these days nobody wants to back down but very few people truly want to have a fight where they may get hurt themself.

i thought it was all about a fair fight:shok:

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Need more like you on the bench me lord ?

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well you needed explaining about the minutes applause the other day so I wouldn’t hold your breath about that Mensa patronage just yet mush 

There’s the jealous lover right on cue don’t take it out on me he’s flirting with  someone more macho than you 

captain thicko do you honestly think I was serious about the minutes applause ?? “ st mirren  fans started it and the Celtic fans just joined in cos st mirren wouldn’t be able to afford the fine” 

link for it ??? 

Stop making a fool of yourself and wise up ?????

• Haha 1

lol , your f***ing minced out mate 

I don’t give a f**k who my mate talks to ! it’s little noise ointment odd bods such as your self and our friends in the north that go fussing about who others chat with and palm it off as banter when you’ve been found wanting . 

what a ding . 

it’s almost too embarrassing for words ???

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

i thought it was all about a fair fight:shok:

If you enjoy fighting .....it is !

If you dont enjoy fighting....then walk away !

Oh no you cant walk away can you thats unthinkable....better to hit someone on the back of the head while they're not looking eh ?

25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You cant just go round clumping everyone who gets in your way mate can you....stone me id be doing double life if id reacted physically to every single situation ive had over the years.....a doorman who bashes up every person who back chats him wont be a doorman for very long and its the sort of stuff that puts a boxer in the shovel.....so you have to find other ways to deal with people.

Yeah, that makes sense ?

55 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

??? for f**k sake get your tongue out his arss does stiffy no get jealous when your flirting with other men 

is that from your boxing or doormen days ?? …. What he’s explained is just a bit common sense for anyone with half a brain 

I have an interest in human beings, that’s all…..see you, your crazier than a shit house rat reading all them crank sites your patronise.

After nearly 3 years reading your Covid nut station stuff whatever you say is basically meaningless.

Enjoy ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If you enjoy fighting .....it is !

If you dont enjoy fighting....then walk away !

Oh no you cant walk away can you thats unthinkable....better to hit someone on the back of the head while they're not looking eh ?

In the video he didn't hit the back of his head, he was looking at him and advancing towards him. 

I'm shit at fighting and as socks likes to point out with his body shaming I'm no body builder. I would always walk away from trouble, I'd cross the road to avoid it. But sometimes you have to man up, especially if friends or your kids were watching, I wouldn't hit someone on the back of their head but i would happily clump a cock end when they aren't expecting it. Nod over their shoulder and say 'your mate wants you'....let em look and the moment they look back hit em with everything you have.....if that don't work....then I'd run like fck??. As long as I can sleep at night I don't care ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
36 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

lol , your f***ing minced out mate 

I don’t give a f**k who my mate talks to ! it’s little noise ointment odd bods such as your self and our friends in the north that go fussing about who others chat with and palm it off as banter when you’ve been found wanting . 

what a ding . 

it’s almost too embarrassing for words ???

Bless your wee cotton socks, He’s no just your mate though is he ?? he’s your friend with benefits, listen we have all seen it a million times when a lover gets jealous and acts out the ordinary don’t worry youll  be fine when he starts giving you attention again 

what am I passing off as banter silly sausage here’s a wee surprising update for you  I’m a Celtic man and my dads a rangers man and all  my pals are all half and half …. Your making yourself look silly again 

Edited by scotty12
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Much as the geezer probably deserved a clip its never a good look cheap shotting someone like that not only do you risk getting nicked but what have you actually achieved apart from chinning someone.....twisted as i probably am id of felt much happier with putting it on the geezer with a quiet " step outside with me " whisper in the ear and then either watching him melt into his shell in front of people or walking round the corner and getting a fair fight...both of which you dont get nicked for and are much more fun than clumping someone and then walking away without even an apology ?

Lol... this ain't the boxing gym or Queensbury rules... someone in a confrontation with me like that and they lean forward to whisper anything in my ear... their  getting nutted then  their  loosing half there own ear.... I'm picturing you now big roid right said Fred look a like... pink polo top trying to give it the big links ???....

• Haha 6