Hunting and veganism

8 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Its all good lads.... piss taking is f***ing great in my book... no idea what pan sexual is though, maybe when your frying off some sausages Tomo?? Lol

Mrs likes a piss take, she instigated this... when I said about this, she sent Ken a message tonight, stirring the pot a bit more... bullied in my own home and on line!! Lol

Gimli is a little mischief maker !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more months mate and you will weigh the same as a normal man...

Pigeon breasts and rabbit, In the slow cooker with black pudding; I think that puts me firmly in the "non-vegan" category! Although I give a nod to my "five a day" with carr

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, WILF said:

One thing I will say however, I have seen pictures of @NEWKID having a nice steak barbecue and I have seen pictures of @socks increasingly girly Glamping set up so I’m not sure if this is a deflection ?

The jury is out ? 

The whole "Ken Mears the bushcraft king" is a fallacy mate.. I've seen it with my own eyes, he wants all the bells and whistles.. moaned that the hot tub was too cold when he stayed here, pillows were too hard, tv wasn't big enough..

Laid out in a robe and cucumbers on his eyes most days! Lol

His "camping" exploits resemble an only way is Essex hen party ffs!! Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

The whole "Ken Mears the bushcraft king" is a fallacy mate.. I've seen it with my own eyes, he wants all the bells and whistles.. moaned that the hot tub was too cold when he stayed here, pillows were too hard, tv wasn't big enough..

187E6AAD-2316-48AC-B329-20CB4E048FD7.jpeg

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

All of that is true … BUT I’m not a vegan ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

One thing I will say however, I have seen pictures of @NEWKID having a nice steak barbecue and I have seen pictures of @socks increasingly girly Glamping set up so I’m not sure if this is a deflection ?

The jury is out ? 

No you seen a picture of a steak that he was “going to share” his sharing meant that he ate the salad ………

• Haha 4