Hunting and veganism

Just now, chartpolski said:

Well done, NK ?

Dont let the bullies get you down, if you have made a lifestyle choice, stick with it, even if all your friends turn their backs on you, even if everyone on THL is sniggering and pointing at you, you're safe in the knowledge that you are doing your bit to save the planet by joining the bearded, sandal wearing woke, sjw's ?

Cheers.

???

Thanks mate... that's really kind of you

Now f**k off!!! lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more months mate and you will weigh the same as a normal man...

Pigeon breasts and rabbit, In the slow cooker with black pudding; I think that puts me firmly in the "non-vegan" category! Although I give a nod to my "five a day" with carr

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

why the hell are you giving a sensible reply ffs! ? ? 

I was unaware of your new lifestyle choices , good on you, hypocrisy at its finest , only kidding , and to add I don't believe a word.... ??

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Borr said:

I was unaware of your new lifestyle choices , good on you, hypocrisy at its finest , only kidding , and to add I don't believe a word.... ??

Believe it mate it’s true ?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, socks said:

Can you genuinely be a hunter and a fisherman if you are a tofu loving vegan ??? 

If you don't actually catch, kill and eat the things that you pursue then I don't see why not. I may have met such people, it would explain a lot. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

so with this new lifestyle choice...will you be announcing your gender fluid...or  pan sexual...

Blimey mate, you’re onto to something…..I’m so sorry Newkid, I should have asked…..do you now have a preferred pronoun ?………like instead of “him”, “he” do we now have to say “Broccoli” or “Linda McCartney” or something ?

Cant be too careful about this stuff…..hurty feelings is a real disease lads 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, TOMO said:

so with this new lifestyle choice...will you be announcing your gender fluid...or  pan sexual...

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Blimey mate, you’re onto to something…..I’m so sorry Newkid, I should have asked…..do you now have a preferred pronoun ?………like instead of “him”, “he” do we now have to say “Broccoli” or “Linda McCartney” or something ?

Cant be too careful about this stuff…..hurty feelings is a real disease lads 

Its all good lads.... piss taking is f***ing great in my book... no idea what pan sexual is though, maybe when your frying off some sausages Tomo?? Lol

Mrs likes a piss take, she instigated this... when I said about this, she sent Ken a message tonight, stirring the pot a bit more... bullied in my own home and on line!! Lol

• Haha 4
36 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its all good lads.... piss taking is f***ing great in my book... no idea what pan sexual is though, maybe when your frying off some sausages Tomo?? Lol

Mrs likes a piss take, she instigated this... when I said about this, she sent Ken a message tonight, stirring the pot a bit more... bullied in my own home and on line!! Lol

I know the feeling mate .

I have a feeling my living room will be unrecognisable when I get home tomorrow as I’ve been getting sent a steady stream of screen shotted “need these “ lamps , mirrors and walk clocks this last two weeks and I definitely heard a hammer being used in the background the other day on the phone 

“What’s that ? “ 

“nothing “ 

like f***ing step brothers , the other option is that it was the boy “fixing “ something , last project he completed was a handle off the oak sideboard .

• Haha 2