Hunting and veganism

10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

6 month progress report for don is I was 70kg in April and of today's 82kg, body fat has stayed same 14% and viceral fat is 5 so I’m doing something right I think  ? 

progressive overload! 

il send you a selfie later ? 

few more months mate and you will weigh the same as a normal man...

• Haha 8

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pigeon breasts and rabbit, In the slow cooker with black pudding; I think that puts me firmly in the "non-vegan" category! Although I give a nod to my "five a day" with carr

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

what is the diet mate...just loads of good meat vege and fruit

Just the usual food mate 

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Sweet will only be 15 stone lighter than you then being you weigh the same as a mini digger 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, kanny said:

Or 

Veganism is a philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of animals

Yep that’s Newkid …

• Haha 2

Know this is a piss take thread but yeah.. this is my eldest tree huggin weed smoking rainbow lovin eejut!

she’s fished since being young and will come fishing or shooting at the drop of a hat.. she’s grown up round me doing what I do and it don’t bother her one bit… 

had a bbq other week, she bought her own stuff I cooked it next to the chicken and pork never batted an eye!

them burgers must be shit as she was full ,so threw one with hippy cheese in garden for the dog… was still there a week later, chucked it on garage roof.. even the seagulls wouldn’t touch it?

she came out for a leg stretch yesterday but spent most of her time scouring the ground for mushrooms?

she buckled last year with home made pigeon meatloaf, went in kitchen and she’s done the full loaf?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One thing that gets me is when someone  trys to push about them selfs being a vegan on to a none vegan and trys to talk down to someone who is a none vegan about them eating meat this fucks me off! Same as these c**ts if your out on a meal they stand up when a waitress/waiter is taking orders so they can be centre of attention an starts spilling out they got this intolerance or there elegiac to that the same c**ts 8pints or a bottle of red later will forget about intolerances ??Cracks me up same mental bitches that like being centre of attention with all these intolerance’s they talk about after the clubs finished are straight in the kabab house ordering all sorts of shit 

The thing most can't get their heads around is to grow food something dies, to plant soya they cut down rainforests, to grow maize they spray stuff and kill pests etc. I'm all for animal welfare and good husbandry but....I'm still eating meat fish and dairy.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Borr said:

The thing most can't get their heads around is to grow food something dies, to plant soya they cut down rainforests, to grow maize they spray stuff and kill pests etc. I'm all for animal welfare and good husbandry but....I'm still eating meat fish and dairy.

Well done mate shame Kev doesn’t think that way. 

• Haha 3
58 minutes ago, Borr said:

why the hell are you giving a sensible reply ffs! ? ? 

• Haha 2

Well done, NK ?

Dont let the bullies get you down, if you have made a lifestyle choice, stick with it, even if all your friends turn their backs on you, even if everyone on THL is sniggering and pointing at you, you're safe in the knowledge that you are doing your bit to save the planet by joining the bearded, sandal wearing woke, sjw's ?

Cheers.

???

• Haha 3