This Voice

I think I've just found the Most fukking irritating voice on the internet! :icon_eek:

This chick turned up on my chube. Says she's got pet harvest mice? Really?! Great! Must have a look at this :)

Switched it on. Tits are phenomenal. But ..... That Voice! :icon_eek: Surely No One really talks like that?! How did she learn to do it?

Fukk water boarding; This bitch has a career waiting at some shady, governmental, department!

I stood Five Minutes of it. Never did 'hear' about her harvest mice. Couldn't understand a fukking word anyway! I was clawing at my face. Just wanting for her to stop ....!

Have a go:

Was walk-in dog years ago, mega frosty morning.. saw a harvest mouse, stood and watched it for a while then it came over and sat on me foot… brought it home with me, stuck it in a box with water and me fishing bait”boileys” for food as the fcukers ate mine in the garage so knew they liked them. 
aft a couple of days thinking it would prob die it didn’t so bought it a proper house and it lived it’s time out in me daughters bed room… was a friendly little thing but bloody noisy for something so small?

hence his name

697A9BD5-DE4E-4A66-BC93-16E37CAE67F4.jpeg.e1ff196c35567f53e4bee673853c0d92.jpeg

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I was clawing at my face. Just wanting for her to stop ....!

You’re allowed to turn it off ffs. 
Angry old men hour again ? Let it all out, lest you have a heart attack. Talk about the fcukin snowflake generation ❄️

1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

You’re allowed to turn it off ffs.

To be honest? I Really wanted to hear about these harvest mice ? I know a mate used to breed them ~ along with other shit. I specifically recall Polecats!

And, yes, this Was for reintroduction programmes. Most incredible thing is; He was getting a govt grant towards the cost of apples. I remember him saying that. And I'm pretty sure he said; " You'd be surprised how much apple Glis glis get through. "

:icon_eek: Yeah! You join the fukking dots there!

Man's dead now, bless him. Tricky for me to get back to him on that. Is it my memory? Did he say " Dormice ", and my mind's twisted that to Edible Dormice? :hmm:Dunno.

Andrew Vachss might have asked; 'What do Dormice eat?' I'd have thought nuts. But, then, the fairy tales we read as kids had me believing pine martens confined themselves to sweaty pine forests and ate red squirrels :rolleyes:

Anyway, harvest mice. Yeah. Cute as fukk. Encountered one, one time. Wanted to hear more about them. But, that fukking Voice!!! I mean, that's something affected. It's not an accent. Horrible! Made Me Angry!!! :laugh:

21 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I think I've just found the Most fukking irritating voice on the internet! :icon_eek:

This chick turned up on my chube. Says she's got pet harvest mice? Really?! Great! Must have a look at this :)

Switched it on. Tits are phenomenal. But ..... That Voice! :icon_eek: Surely No One really talks like that?! How did she learn to do it?

Fukk water boarding; This bitch has a career waiting at some shady, governmental, department!

I stood Five Minutes of it. Never did 'hear' about her harvest mice. Couldn't understand a fukking word anyway! I was clawing at my face. Just wanting for her to stop ....!

Have a go:

She'll be doing the news reports on BBC R2 soon or doing commentary on MOTD. Only joking, a shoe in for Country File. Oh how I miss the sound of fingernails drawing down a blackboard. 

• Like 1

Our new Prime Minister seems to think that the country directly north of England is called Scollen. As do most on TV these days, particularly the women. I am surprised that the wee Kranky is not looking for compensation from the English for depriving the Scot's of their consonants.  

I'd have no issues with her voice,....and I understood all she said,(some accents I can't grasp)

Now some of the Scottish accents,I can't get a handle on at all....but that young lady was quiet easy to decipher 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I'd have no issues with her voice,....and I understood all she said,(some accents I can't grasp)

It's not a question of Accent though, Jig. (Does she even Have a discernable one?) it's her affected Cadence! I swear to god; No One, in the length and breadth of the entire, so called British fukking Isles naturally talks like That.

We get our accents ~ if any ~ from our parents, and those around us. (Mine's fukking Murder therefore!) We may also pick up linguistic idiosyncrasies from our wider associations, even TV. But, That shit???

It's like that thing with the younger Australians, these days. Ending every sentence with an inflection that suggests it's a fukking question. " So, I was on THL(?) And I was reading a post(?) And it was Friday(?) " :wallbash:Ye ever come across That yet? It's completely affected. 'Put On'.

Maybe I set people off on the wrong track, to start with? It's not her Voice that bothers me. ( @dytkos' JSP's voice is like crows being put through a mincer. That's her voice. Her accent pales into insignificance, once that rasping screech  gets involved)

No. I'm fine with Most accents. Not many Voices bother me. But, affectation (Or appropriation?)

I was in a pub, one night. Said something to the barman ~ this would have been late 90's? He turned round and said; " GedOwdda Heeere! " :icon_eek:

I'm like: rage_faces_comics_640_high_38.jpg.80a8f92daf53836fd3ea56a28d9772dd.jpg

• Haha 3