My mates malis

After seeing these in the flesh,I'm fairly confident ,their the answer to dispersing your worries on your dogs being stolen,.....fuk me,their serious dogs,you might break in,buy by hell you will not get out

Screenshot_2022-09-21-20-36-21-325_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-21-20-36-02-756_com.whatsapp.jpg

• Like 11

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After seeing these in the flesh,I'm fairly confident ,their the answer to dispersing your worries on your dogs being stolen,.....fuk me,their serious dogs,you might break in,buy by hell you will not g

had this bitch from 8 weeks.coming up 4years.me vermin dog..37 kgs..will bike her 30+miles some days.free running,whats a lead.. i bike morning and night with her every day.. Have occasional biking ni

Nice dogs but they need way more work and stimulation than an average dog man can give 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

After seeing these in the flesh,I'm fairly confident ,their the answer to dispersing your worries on your dogs being stolen,.....fuk me,their serious dogs,you might break in,buy by hell you will not get out

Screenshot_2022-09-21-20-36-21-325_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-21-20-36-02-756_com.whatsapp.jpg

Nice dogs but they need way more work and stimulation than an average dog man can give 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Well they are in his charge since 8 weeks old and he walks them with his bull X ,and he says their relaxed around the home,but yeah,I looked into them and they were not suitable for my needs

Look at a bandog mate if you’re looking for a guard dog

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Go on jig list me all the dogs you’ve owned matey 

Too many to mention,...wheatens/staffs/pits...terriers aplenty,and quiet a few lurchersand a few pure salukis,whippets and a shepherd...

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Know a fella had one to keep any sticky fingers off his terriers and it was of the nastiest dogs I've ever been around, cnut of a thing would make your ass twich just walking past his kennel. 

Yeah,these are the same,scare the shit out of you 

• Like 1