Dogs stolen Cumbria

damn good hammering, cut the hands of the bstards, so that they couldnt steal any thing again, like the lads say look close to home, if yuo had any litters lately, cast your mind back to the time wasters, that maybe seen your set up, really feel for you mate, somebody some where knows something, just bide your time, hope you get them all back safe and sound..

• Like 4
On 21/09/2022 at 12:54, Daniel cain said:

can't show my lot a collar or lead without them breaking out in song?

most running dogs in general  are quite, ok you get the odd few bark, but most dont , feck me, Buck and bryn never barked ,  the big prat whine to go for a walk or his food, but apart form that never, he 1/2 gsd. i reckon it always good to keep a good old type jack Russell out side in a separate pen, that got good strong bars or mesh to it, ok i know they can shoot the dog etc, but that fecker would kick up enough fuss, to wake you. i knew  family who had bullmastiffs, and people by them had a rottie ,  but people with bullmastiffs had there car nicked from there front drive neither bullmastiff or the rottie never barked, crap bloody things lol. after that they got gsd , and people over the road got little jack x to go with the rottie , and little jack, was brill,  him and the gsd  wake the dead lol, you beat a russel as watchdog. i like the bandogs  they be brill guard dog , but same again the mastiff types dont bark much, it dont matter what the dog looks like, you need a vocal dog to deter them from going in the 1st place   fact. hope he gets the dogs back, hope the scum, get caught and get bust hands fingers the lot, then name them . 

• Like 1

just sitting round thinking, about all the dogs that have been stolen off late, this may be a wild idea ive got, but in this day of modern technology, could not a tracking micro chip be inseted into dogs to track them on your phone, the same sort of thing that you can track your vehicle when stolen, falconers use telemetry on their birds to locate them, lots of you boys use gps tracking collars on dogs, surely if somebody came up with a chipping device, it would make life easier for folk, trying to locate their dogs, im sure it would be a real money spinner for the company that patented it, or has it already been tried and tested, just my thoughts.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, grompz said:

just sitting round thinking, about all the dogs that have been stolen off late, this may be a wild idea ive got, but in this day of modern technology, could not a tracking micro chip be inseted into dogs to track them on your phone, the same sort of thing that you can track your vehicle when stolen, falconers use telemetry on their birds to locate them, lots of you boys use gps tracking collars on dogs, surely if somebody came up with a chipping device, it would make life easier for folk, trying to locate their dogs, im sure it would be a real money spinner for the company that patented it, or has it already been tried and tested, just my thoughts.

How would you charge it? And if your partial to abit of fence hopping police won’t have todo much investigating 

4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

How would you charge it? And if your partial to abit of fence hopping police won’t have todo much investigating 

question answered, never thought on those points mate,thanks for reply gypsy dog,shame this problem is well out of hand tese last few years, pure scum.