Taskforce Trident

2 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Aaannnnnnnd.... here we go..... Boy imma learn one of these days, anyhow y'all have fun

Btw the British guy lives in the US now sooo

I do apologise for giving a reasonable counter argument to what the bloke said.

I bet a lot of people would say the same.

Don’t be all sensitive, there’s an old saying “Don’t ask questions you may not want the answer to” ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I do apologise for giving a reasonable counter argument to what the bloke said.

I bet a lot of people would say the same.

Don’t be all sensitive, there’s an old saying “Don’t ask questions you may. It want the answer to” ;) 

No sensitivity wilf it's just , man we've had this conversation how many times now lol. Trust me I know where your gonna go buddy,  I know it gets tiring repeating yourself, you can take a break on my posts I promise. When the subject of brown people and crime come up I  know your ( and probably about 60% of this forums) stance ???

Annnnnyhow  I'm off to do my daily what nots. Y'all have a good one

Edited by Wolfdog91
4 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

No sensitivity wilf it's just , man we've had this conversation how many times now lol. Trust me I know where your gonna go buddy,  I know it gets tiring repeating yourself, you can take a break on my posts I promise. When the subject of brown people and crime come up I  know your ( and probably about 60% of this forums) stance ???

98%

• Haha 7
26 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Aaannnnnnnd.... here we go..... Boy imma learn one of these days, anyhow y'all have fun

Btw the British guy lives in the US now sooo

Nope.......we never learn !??!

Theres many times I read threads and think "no, Richie, don't do it, don't reply, you know how it'll end up" !

But it's like there's some malignant force takes control of your brain and fingers, and you try your hardest not to, but you find yourself typing a reply anyway !!! ?

Cheers.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You have no idea where I’m going to go, it all depends on what questions you are asking doesn’t it ;) 

You asked about a British police operation that is all about black gang crime, not once did I mention colour…..not once ! 

You do this all the time I have noticed, ask something and then get all pissy about the answers you receive…..try asking something on a subject you may like a whole lot better maybe ? 

If you don’t want to get replies that may or may not be race related then don’t discuss subjects that are race related….it’s not f***ing rocket science is it ;) 

• Like 6

? You gotta love people like that..... " heres a question i already know the answer to but unless i get a different answer im going to play victim " !!

Or is this where we have to pretend all races are the same ?....in which case until i see special police forces set up in an African Carribean nations to specifically tackle white gun crime then no,im going to fully accept and acknowledge races are not the same !

Trident was set up 25 odd years ago to acknowledge racial differences....thats why it was so unpopular.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Should be a shoot to kill policy on them

I think it is to a degree mate - they done well with that Chris Kaba itchy twat (what ever his f***ing name was). 

........ Kyle Rittenhouse couldn’t have done it any better ;)

39 minutes ago, WILF said:

You have no idea where I’m going to go, it all depends on what questions you are asking doesn’t it ;) 

You asked about a British police operation that is all about black gang crime, not once did I mention colour…..not once ! 

You do this all the time I have noticed, ask something and then get all pissy about the answers you receive…..try asking something on a subject you may like a whole lot better maybe ? 

If you don’t want to get replies that may or may not be race related then don’t discuss subjects that are race related….it’s not f***ing rocket science is it ;) 

Lord have mercy wilf it was a joke I'm joking with you damn stick in the mud ??  I said lol like five times mabye I need to explain I was joking in subtext or something ???

9 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Lord have mercy wilf it was a joke I'm joking with you damn stick in the mud ??  I said lol like five times mabye I need to explain I was joking in subtext or something ???

Word of advice, you are an American, please don’t try humour…..it’s a bridge too far ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

watching this

Enjoyed that, Wolfie. In fact, nipping up and down periodically, to make tea 'n shit, that's the first time I've watched an hour of Anything that wasn't a film.

Some very salient and interesting points raised about aspects of gun ownership. Plenty of food for thought in there.

Mind you; I thought the brit cop had somewhat swerved the issue there, when he said something very much to the effect of, 'We don't have Bloods and Crips' ~ Like, true. It's Not Bloods and Crips tearing Leicester apart, as we speak :rolleyes:

And the bit about the gangs we do have keeping it amongst themselves? Mm. Dunno. He did hint at the incredible levels of active anti terrorism work now a daily feature of the background of english life.

What ever else anyone wants to say; At the end of the day, were we not forced to live as sheep, relying on the shepherd to turn up, as and when? No one would know the name of Lee Rigby.