Kennel base

15 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Gof to make a new concrete base sit kennel on ,how much concrete you think I need for 1o ft x 10 ft 

Ring the concrete company tell them the size of the base and the depth you want and they will tell you exactly how much  you need 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dennis up said:

Don't make the mistake I made.... I've a pal who works for cemex and I asked what strength the cement ratio should be? 

Unfortunately I'd already done it and now the piss and jet wash has fecked it ? I've now got to redo it. 

Apparently it's a very strong mix 

I'm getting my mate to do it ,I'd fcuk it up ? 

8 hours ago, Dennis up said:

Don't make the mistake I made.... I've a pal who works for cemex and I asked what strength the cement ratio should be? 

Unfortunately I'd already done it and now the piss and jet wash has fecked it ? I've now got to redo it. 

Apparently it's a very strong mix 

Can you resin it? 

On 20/09/2022 at 07:52, Moocher71 said:

Gof to make a new concrete base sit kennel on ,how much concrete you think I need for 1o ft x 10 ft 

Get a mix off 40 Newton nice an wet so u can work with it that will do the trick 4 inches Deep the concrete boys will tell you much you need with the size you give them 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

@Daniel cainwill have a better idea then me chap 

Stavros is the man for the resin ? can you not use that industrial floor paint to seal the floor and stop it breaking up any more?had a base down in my garden for 18 yrs, every 5 yrs lick of that grey floor paint and it's sorted?DSC_1304.thumb.JPG.0a15c1d917800088ff76f6c5d71851f3.JPG

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Stavros is the man for the resin ? can you not use that industrial floor paint to seal the floor and stop it breaking up any more?had a base down in my garden for 18 yrs, every 5 yrs lick of that grey floor paint and it's sorted?DSC_1304.thumb.JPG.0a15c1d917800088ff76f6c5d71851f3.JPG

I used a concrete stabiliser / sealer when I realised my mistake, but it's pretty much up it I think, it's a mare to clean and the holes left by the gravel coming out are holding water /piss! the resin maybe an option depending on cost compared to re screeding it? 

28 minutes ago, Dennis up said:

I used a concrete stabiliser / sealer when I realised my mistake, but it's pretty much up it I think, it's a mare to clean and the holes left by the gravel coming out are holding water /piss! the resin maybe an option depending on cost compared to re screeding it? 

Tile it?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Dennis up said:

I've done concrete printing,not done the resin stuff,what about 600 x 600 floor tiles?be cheapest option,plenty of SBR on them stop them moving?