That's alot of rabbits

8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

That's an average afternoon mooch with the whippets here in Oz, Wolfdog. Should see when we go ferreting, ?. Looks like the latest model ute too.

Damn didn't know we had any Aussies still in here ?? didn't know you guys did ferreting, any pictures?

2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Damn didn't know we had any Aussies still in here ?? didn't know you guys did ferreting, any pictures?

Don't take many pics these days but Sirblessed has a lot of vids on here. Not many rabbits about these days where I live in NSW. When I was young I remember ferreting 300 for the weekend with a mate as our best. We always did ok and sold rabbits paid my first house deposit as I'd make up to ten times my weekly wage as an apprentice for a weekend doing what I loved. Yeah, ferreting in Oz has been going on a long time.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

Don't take many pics these days but Sirblessed has a lot of vids on here. Not many rabbits about these days where I live in NSW. When I was young I remember ferreting 300 for the weekend with a mate as our best. We always did ok and sold rabbits paid my first house deposit as I'd make up to ten times my weekly wage as an apprentice for a weekend doing what I loved. Yeah, ferreting in Oz has been going on a long time.

what were they worth back then mate?

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

They Fcuking  all sound alike haha even them Sheila ones ?

The accents vary depending where you come from in Oz, we have trashy houso , snobby North Shore and inbred hillbilly. That's the 2% that speak English these days. Probably 1% more English speaking residents than you cnts have, lol

• Haha 5
  • 5 weeks later...

This is just half a Ute load we ran out of room so we stopped ferreting???. That was two days and four of us and we run whippets as well  . I don’t take many photos as I should  . The place we went was only 2 hour drive. But we have plenty of places within 10 minutes from home but the numbers aren’t that large maybe 30 to 40 on a good day  54D3CD3C-052B-472C-B2BF-2508C013DC20.png.486e0302c62a8df1724d2ac43999cc24.pnge

263C13B6-89A4-43A3-ADE6-73BF9ABA61BE.png

• Like 5