Leicester kicking off

32 minutes ago, Astanley said:

But Richie ,I am aware we have some American members ,so with this audience in mind I was using American \English ,and I believe ,spelled ,to be the preferred spelling .

As I typed that ,there was a thought bubble doing out of my head saying , "no you didn't ,you got caught out being a smart arse."

• Haha 4

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the Hindus only need a beheading and 2 stoning's to win the series ........ come on Vishnu give it to muhammed.....

All this " you havent got it in you to face these people you dont like ".......how the f**k has a geezer who will only confront people if its on the internet and actually threatens to put people in pr

Don’t fancy the Reporters job, imagine the headache of trying to figure out who to label “far right” & “Neo Nazi” ? Lol 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Astanley said:

But Richie ,I am aware we have some American members ,so with this audience in mind I was using American \English ,and I believe ,spelled ,to be the preferred spelling .

Being pedantic is the only way to keep my literary sanity, as taking on the fruitless task of trying to get mC to use at least SOME punctuation, is causing me to doubt myself ! ?? !!

Cheers.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Flicked past the last 4 pages, pure shite again by the same walloper, mods surely you can limit how much shite a person can post a day ☹️

I will be fearfully distraught if your referring to the high calibre level of banter I deliver daily to the people of thl 

• Haha 2

We all come here to talk shite , you included Don so don’t get all mother Teresa on us .

For the attention of Maxxy  boy .

If Wilf is the man I believe he is ,I’d say he’s done more and seen more confrontation  than maybe anyone on here so just wind your neck in simpleton .

If your not lying you bought a Thai bride ffs .You must either be very f****n ugly ,very f****n queer shape or a control freak but probably all three .

Your tone of trying to wind lads up to get an Internet rise is wearing thin mate .You have ,nor ever will have any idea of what’s gone on in a man’s life  yet it’s all you bang on about .

Anybody would think your trying to drum up enough hatred to start a race war ffs .

Why do we need to get involved when the c**ts are throwing bunches of bananas at each other .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good grief i havent laughed so much in ages.....its like watching a spastic being kicked around the floor....the irony is hilarious in that somebody should really be reporting you lads for mocking the afflicted yet the only person likely to snitch people out like that is the one getting kicked about in the first place ?

Mods please dont chuck the geezer off again it would not only break his heart and spoil all his amazing efforts to be relevant in life........but members would no longer be closing our laptops in such giggling amusement !

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Good grief i havent laughed so much in ages.....its like watching a spastic being kicked around the floor....the irony is hilarious in that somebody should really be reporting you lads for mocking the afflicted yet the only person likely to snitch people out like that is the one getting kicked about in the first place ?

Mods please dont chuck the geezer off again it would not only break his heart and spoil all his amazing efforts to be relevant in life........but members would no longer be closing our laptops in such giggling amusement !

You didn’t strike me as the laptop type mate  ? 
does it look like this in your hand ? 

??

56AA81CD-8E60-49DE-8764-AD610CD89787.jpeg

• Haha 1
On 22/09/2022 at 10:02, WILF said:

There is nobody British who is a “darker shade of pale”, there’s Europeans of which British are a part and then there’s everyone else who I can’t be bothered to list.

You still stopped short of explaining what it was you wanted this imaginary group to do……it’s ok to say “I have no idea, I just move my fingers and random shite appears” ?

You've noticed the complete avoidance of awkward questions as well have you ?

Question...." Why does the Stadium of Light have 10000 empty seats every week ? "

Answer....." You moved to the bog cos you was frightened of black face "

Errr alright then...

Question....." Can anybody be British ? "

Answer....." We have the largest fan base in Western Europe,sleeping giants "

Wait till you've got grand kids Wilf you get used to it ?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You didn’t strike me as the laptop type mate  ? 
does it look like this in your hand ? 

??

56AA81CD-8E60-49DE-8764-AD610CD89787.jpeg

Thats rather cheeky of you young man ?

You dont think i mince about on my phone do you ......I cant see it for a start and i hate having to carry me bins about everywhere !.....and do people still have them big pc tower things and sit behind a computer desk....nah f**k that most of my internet time is spent feet up sprawled across the chairs.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats rather cheeky of you young man ?

You dont think i mince about on my phone do you ......I cant see it for a start and i hate having to carry me bins about everywhere !.....and do people still have them big pc tower things and sit behind a computer desk....nah f**k that most of my internet time is spent feet up sprawled across the chairs.

? Can imagine you at a desk all sophisticated glasses on lol , my little boys got one of them towers lights up and all that gaming p.c he loves it but I’m a phone man as can log on anywhere ! 

and when bored slap it in me pocket. 

????