Leicester kicking off

45 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Not Wilf I tell ya. He ran to the Welsh border on route to Eire faster than the conscripted Ruskies ran to turkey and Finland ☺️

You have to do better than that ?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the Hindus only need a beheading and 2 stoning's to win the series ........ come on Vishnu give it to muhammed.....

All this " you havent got it in you to face these people you dont like ".......how the f**k has a geezer who will only confront people if its on the internet and actually threatens to put people in pr

Don’t fancy the Reporters job, imagine the headache of trying to figure out who to label “far right” & “Neo Nazi” ? Lol 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

That’s exactly what yous shouting daily are ‘ An imaginary group because I tell you something yous are all wind and piss .

As I keep saying achieving nothing and never will because your patter about Britishness is nonsense ?

And yous deep down don’t have it in yous to do what your expecting others to do for yous to achieve your white only Britain Eutopia.

Iv got news for you it ain’t going to happen .

Ever.

Its never been a 100% whites only club 

Britishness ain’t a certain colour and never has been .

So you want people to do what I spout on about all the time and go up there and……..vote ? 
Have they called an election then ?

I do hope you wasn’t suggesting violence because as you yourself suggested that should carry very serious penalty’s if perpetrated against black people……I personally think everyone should be treated the same in that regard but if you say black people need special laws then who am I to argue with you. 

Obviously you will have a loose interpretation of what “British” is because you need it, I don’t need it so I can actually say what it is ?

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

That’s exactly what yous shouting daily are ‘ An imaginary group because I tell you something yous are all wind and piss .

As I keep saying achieving nothing and never will because your patter about Britishness is nonsense ?

And yous deep down don’t have it in yous to do what your expecting others to do for yous to achieve your white only Britain Eutopia.

Ever.

Your inane waffle on a forum where you clearly dislike the company you keep is slightly annoying and puzzling, to coin your phrase of "wind and piss", don't you realise you are pissing in the wind? No one really gives a damn about your opinion! but what's more fukking annoying is your constant use of "yous" ? 

Is this because you don't know the difference between you, your, you're etc? 

• Like 2

A man who streaks at football games...a man who sells brass cocks to the public..

A man who calls people who wanted the covid jab..scared..yet his wife wanted the jab..

And such a man wants to be taken seriously on this forum..

What a deluded ? you really are max.. 

39 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No what I’m saying you haven’t got it in you to go and peacefully protest in these places.

To many not quite white faces will put you right back in your box .

You will just keep on rabbiting on here thinking you some type of crusader .

When in essence it’s just a load of posturing and nonsense .

And then you have weak minded sorts on here half believing your spiel ffs ?

Protest what ?……a load of Asians and their “very many benefits” doing each other in on the streets of a city ravaged by them ? 
I don’t care if they do each other in, let them get on with it.

Why do I want them to stop ?…..what they are doing is a gift, they are doing nationalists PR for them, fantastic ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Ever.

The pedant in me was going to point out ,utopia ,was spelled wrongly ,then it occurred to me you may have been making a pun on the word Europe ,if so ,well done you .

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

The pedant in me was going to point out ,utopia ,was spelled wrongly ,then it occurred to me you may have been making a pun on the word Europe ,if so ,well done you .

I'm going to be really pedantic here ! ??

WRITINGEXPLAINED.ORG

Don't make this mistake ever again. Learn the proper spelling of spelled and spelt with example sentences and quizzes at Writing Explained.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

WRITINGEXPLAINED.ORG

Don't make this mistake ever again. Learn the proper spelling of spelled and spelt with example sentences and quizzes at Writing Explained.

Cheers.

Gift ! ? 

19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

WRITINGEXPLAINED.ORG

Cheers.

But Richie ,I am aware we have some American members ,so with this audience in mind I was using American \English ,and I believe ,spelled ,to be the preferred spelling .

• Thanks 1