Leicester kicking off

30 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I don’t Pertain ?to be anything .

THL massive are letting themselfs down good style.

Stop being so paranoid all the time as, the whole forum has spoken in pm's about you and we all "know" your nothing :good: 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the Hindus only need a beheading and 2 stoning's to win the series ........ come on Vishnu give it to muhammed.....

All this " you havent got it in you to face these people you dont like ".......how the f**k has a geezer who will only confront people if its on the internet and actually threatens to put people in pr

Don’t fancy the Reporters job, imagine the headache of trying to figure out who to label “far right” & “Neo Nazi” ? Lol 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, fireman said:

Stop being so paranoid all the time as, the whole forum has spoken in pm's about you and we all "know" your nothing :good: 

the whole forum have spoken in pms about you ? 

grown men acting like women talking shit about people like a bunch a queers ? 

• Haha 3
46 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I think we always knew that to be the case re the constant waffle re immigrant troubles and strife.

Serious question max, do you think the level of immigration the past 20 years has been a good or bad thing for the UK, I was in Hounslow today, I met to a Hindu gent I know and chatted about the pakistan/Indian tensions in leicester/Birmingham (its not hindu/Muslim I don't think),the trouble is imported from their homelands, it didn't begin in the UK, its roots are in the Indian subcontinent.Black on black knife crime didn't originate here, Africans are hacking and chopping themselves daily, have done since they learnt to knap flint into a sharp edge.I spoke for a few minutes today to a romanian geezer, camping out with his wife in Regent Street, almost on picadilly, he lives in a tent, begging ? I guess for every doctor, engineer, scientist that comes in there's a 100 that bring nothing to really contribute, the immigration/border force are a shambles.I see massive queues at the immigration office just down from hounslow heath, every lawyers office in Southall, Hayes, Hounslow is an immigration lawyer,the system is in efficient and overloaded. 

IMG_20220921_165219.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I don’t Pertain ?to be anything .

THL massive are letting themselfs down good style.

I think we always knew that to be the case re the constant waffle re immigrant troubles and strife.

To be fair, you have absolutely no idea what lads have or haven’t done but you can be sure of one thing, there’s at least a couple who did more than import more of these people into the gaff so shut up you fool ?

Edited by WILF
51 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the whole forum have spoken in pms about you ? 

grown men acting like women talking shit about people like a bunch a queers ? 

It's not real it's a joke you thick twat..:rolleyes: paranoina, people talking about you..get it now? :doh:.. 

• Haha 3

So max has teamed up with sunderlands FC mascot..the fountain shitter and are heading to Leicester...

Max's plan is to Strip off and run into the waring crowds..within 2mtrs he's going for his classic streaking arse slide hoping to bowl a few people over with his 20st lard arse..

Meanwhile the fountain shitter has consumed 15 tins of baked beans and 6lb of prunes and is planning an ariel assault from the local mosque roof..Well she's had plenty of practice hopefully she hits her target...

Good luck to both ?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

King it’s ok if your another all mouth on here but when it comes to the crunch really shit scared and all wind and piss.

For the best part it’s the same mob who were shit scared of Covid and ran strait to the nearest Nurse for a Jab lol 

Hiding under the stairs then

Hiding under the stairs now

You couldn’t make it up 

And it will be the same crowd on here turning every thread into a blame the darkies load of shite for the next 15 years or more ☺️???

Shit scared of what exactly max..

Do you think you was brave and courageous by running onto the football pitch and sliding on your arse..

Is that a sign of being brave max..or is it an attention seeking pathetic thing to do...