Leicester kicking off

Just now, JBs Left Peg said:

The only non starters I’m seeing are those shouting the loudest about these issues .

The opportunity is there for them to put what they are preaching daily into practice and guess what .

That’s right sweet FA .

All Wind and Piss Stiffy All Wind and Piss.

Coming on here saying the same old shite on every topic or turning every topic into the same old nonsense and cometh the hour cometh fuckall ☺️

Jokers lol 

Punjabi Army showing them how it’s done ??

Type that out the back did you ?? 

“has anyone seen max ? , I said a f***ing strawberry milkshake , not vanilla! “ 

• Haha 7

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the Hindus only need a beheading and 2 stoning's to win the series ........ come on Vishnu give it to muhammed.....

All this " you havent got it in you to face these people you dont like ".......how the f**k has a geezer who will only confront people if its on the internet and actually threatens to put people in pr

Don’t fancy the Reporters job, imagine the headache of trying to figure out who to label “far right” & “Neo Nazi” ? Lol 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

All I’m saying here is a chance for the

Magnificant Seven to make their mark ??

Jesus , you actually do think that this is the real world don’t you ? 

as in you fully expect a van full of lads who post semi mocking posts to pass the day , winding you up about Sunderland , to tip up in full Balkan militia kit and make an absolute holy show of themselves , to prove to some no mark in County Durham that a post they made whilst making a brew on a completely irrelevant website …

im absolutely gobsmacked , you genuinely are that geezer in the boozer who others wind up to get a squeeze from . Ffs ?‍♂️ 

Im genuinely amazed that you haven’t quicked on yet , ????

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

as in you fully expect a van full of lads who post semi mocking posts to pass the day , winding you up about Sunderland , to tip up in full Balkan militia kit and make an absolute holy show of themselves , to prove to some no mark in County Durham that a post they made whilst making a brew on a completely irrelevant website …

im absolutely gobsmacked , you genuinely are that geezer in the boozer who others wind up to get a squeeze from . Ffs ?‍♂️ 

Well I for one was in full Cammo and ready to go ……… 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That he does, :yes:

That he does, :yes:

That he is, :yes:.

Don't ruin it though as it's fun and some of us have nothing better to do at times. :whistling: .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Do you mean the usual wannabe crusaders on here haven’t got the bottle more like when there is folk who don’t give a f**k for them actually kicking off 

And yous use every excuse going to why GB is on its knees .

Those who shout loudest nearly always are doing the least ?

“Actually kicking off “??????

f**k me , I’m dying here . 

right , who is “yous “ ? Can we go firm on who forms this imaginary thl brotherhood of justice / munch bunch / magnificent seven ?? 

what excuses have been given ? 

what’s what’s happening in Leicester between two sets of non indigenous cultures got to do with anything regarding what you champion ?? 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Empty Tracksuits as DC likes to say ?

Someone who holds themselves in such high esteem should be leading the way .Tell you  what Max ,I’ll pay your diesel if you rally a few chaps together .If your the bloke you pertain to be that should be no bother .