Leicester kicking off

44 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just take a moment lads to remember this is England not some third world shit hole .How the f****n hell did we let it get like this ffs .

We let it get like this, I let it get like this, you let it get like this , to f****n late now they are here to stay and breed like rabbits and more on the way as I type,

• Sad 2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the Hindus only need a beheading and 2 stoning's to win the series ........ come on Vishnu give it to muhammed.....

All this " you havent got it in you to face these people you dont like ".......how the f**k has a geezer who will only confront people if its on the internet and actually threatens to put people in pr

Don’t fancy the Reporters job, imagine the headache of trying to figure out who to label “far right” & “Neo Nazi” ? Lol 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

We let it get like this, I let it get like this, you let it get like this , to f****n late now they are here to stay and breed like rabbits and more on the way as I type,

14 hours ago, foxdropper said:

So in an all out war ,who do we want to win .Muzzies or Hindus .Makes no odds to me they both have no place here on these shores .

That there was a missed opportunity for whitepower groups to wade in ,unjust saying .

Hindus as they have not brought shame and embarrassment to the town i live.

• Like 2

Hindu extremists ?

In my experience Hindus like Sikhs are friendly,peace loving and consider themselves British. They don't have any plans to colonise areas or countries or impose their ways on others.

Perhaps they, unlike the white English are going to lead the fight against the mass immigration of Muslims and filth 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Here is the chance for those outspoken on here to lead by example ?

I won’t hold my breath best part of yous prob didn’t even make it to Parliament Square when called up on all those years ago .

And likewise it’s an opportunity for people like you to go along and tell them where they are going wrong ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

One things for certain you won’t be going anywhere near Leics or Brum never mind a protest in Trafalgar Square.

As I keep saying you just a meaningless echo on a meaningless internet site re you supposed beliefs .

All Wind and Piss.

Did you even bother re the Hunting marches back in the day ?

Some folk back then at least tried to defend their beliefs and didn’t just spout constant waffle about it on a internet site where nobody but the same dozen or so are listening ?

Don’t get upset, it was only a suggestion ?

Just now, chartpolski said:

The Left must be suffering extreme angst, trying to decide wether to support Patel or Mohammed, but then again, some lefty commentators are already blaming "far right agitators "..........

Cheers.

As they do mate - I'm surprised it's taken this long.

....... a bunch of brown folk can't even batter each other without it being our fault :rolleyes:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

......if anyone wants to do something other than sitting on their arse telling other folk what they are doing.....get down to London this weekend or there's a meeting of nationalist groups in the northwest 

Hey up Dido,look, im a good hours run from london by car, will i be going, the f**k i am, im  a bit to long in the tooth to get missen arrested fer smashing folks teeth out , i shall be at home watching you lit get a hammering, cos you will be greatly outnumbered ,    ta ta fer now 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

One things for certain you won’t be going anywhere near Leics or Brum never mind a protest in Trafalgar Square.

As I keep saying you just a meaningless echo on a meaningless internet site re you supposed beliefs .

All Wind and Piss.

Did you even bother re the Hunting marches back in the day ?

Some folk back then at least tried to defend their beliefs and didn’t just spout constant waffle about it on a internet site where nobody but the same dozen or so are listening ?

I was at the liberty and lively hood march Max as well as quite a few marches with a well known Nationalist group back in the late 80s ,early 90s that was forced to disband .

What exactly have you done that allows you to criticise others .

Id say you are the one on here most likely to have done fuckall but like to deride other lads to make you feel less of a nob .

Theres no way in hell your going anywhere near any ragheads any time soon .You ain’t got the character nor bottle .

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

FD let us know how you get on in Leics or Brum .

Maybe post some pics ?

Its about time the vocal magnificent 7 on here backed up their words ?

As said it’s taking British Folk not exactly whiter than white to lead the way ffs .

Just saying .

Number 45 didn’t get their McFlurry, get off the hunting life and sort it out or they’ll get some other non starter In tomorrow 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3