Wander along River Weaver

Prob start ferreting next weekend so just went for a wander. 

Nervy cattle everywhere, guessing thats why you dont see public. Looking forward to a pint on way back. Should of done something similar yesterday but went midland game fair or whatever its called now and was sh*te knowhere near what it was. 

8415B1A7-F7C1-4FB0-9EC5-C694BF429EB9.jpeg

84612678-FBAE-4292-81A5-B1D3E890D33C.jpeg

46A0CBFC-A038-4FAE-9B20-1BBCA1475AFD.jpeg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gaza said:

Prob start ferreting next weekend so just went for a wander. 

Nervy cattle everywhere, guessing thats why you dont see public. Looking forward to a pint on way back. Should of done something similar yesterday but went midland game fair or whatever its called now and was sh*te knowhere near what it was. 

8415B1A7-F7C1-4FB0-9EC5-C694BF429EB9.jpeg

84612678-FBAE-4292-81A5-B1D3E890D33C.jpeg

46A0CBFC-A038-4FAE-9B20-1BBCA1475AFD.jpeg

I keep away from cattle after a group of bullocks decided it be fun trying to corner me ,I leaped the fence like a teenager ? 

How's the lurcher bred ? And what age ,I run a bedy grey qnd so far she's turning out good mooching companion, terrier looks a strong type  

• Like 1

Hes beddy/whippet collie/grehound x beddy/whippet/grey. 3

Good ferreting dog work any cover, imagine hed do well in the fells he tireless hunts up even if little about. But hes no runner, turns like a bus hes a lot heavier/stronger than he looks. Disappointed me on the lamp & hes a coward spat a cub out the other day caught by accident. So all in all a mixed bag and frustrates the hell out of me. Hes wifes best mate though so he's here for good and as a character I like him. Do more ferreting and day time mooching so cant complain really. Think hes chucked to the dam and collie maybe, I know the dad was good fox dog. Wanted him for a bit of everything but not to be, but was always rabbiting in mind when got him. 

As for the terrier hes ace ? 

• Like 2

Made up with him mate everything you said hed be. I’ll always have a terrier about me now, but no such thing as a quick walk anymore! 

Hes stock broken but think he went into protective mode rounding the cattle up ??‍♂️as we got charged round a blind bend. 

23 hours ago, gaza said:

Hes beddy/whippet collie/grehound x beddy/whippet/grey. 3

Good ferreting dog work any cover, imagine hed do well in the fells he tireless hunts up even if little about. But hes no runner, turns like a bus hes a lot heavier/stronger than he looks. Disappointed me on the lamp & hes a coward spat a cub out the other day caught by accident. So all in all a mixed bag and frustrates the hell out of me. Hes wifes best mate though so he's here for good and as a character I like him. Do more ferreting and day time mooching so cant complain really. Think hes chucked to the dam and collie maybe, I know the dad was good fox dog. Wanted him for a bit of everything but not to be, but was always rabbiting in mind when got him. 

As for the terrier hes ace ? 

Gaza he should be able to do a tight turn especially with the colly in him i would have him checked out by a canine physio if he carnt do reds then to me hes no coward as yet not up to it,atb My hounds

• Like 1
2 hours ago, my hounds said:

Gaza he should be able to do a tight turn especially with the colly in him i would have him checked out by a canine physio if he carnt do reds then to me hes no coward as yet not up to it,atb My hounds

Sent you pm