First mooch out of the season

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grounds still abit harder than I would like, but the weather was set fair and me and the young lad Freddy went for a 2.5-3 hour mooch this morning. Nothing doing in the usual spots, but great to

Well he was quite serious about it ,gritted his teeth when he said it like

2 ffs hull retires his at 2 having done 5 seasons

Posted Images

On 17/09/2022 at 23:23, saluki bouy said:

Mines bred pretty well to but first dog I’ve had since whippets as kids and he’s totally not ready for a proper first season compared to the bitches I’ve had I’ve happily started them at ten month lamping and ferreting and even in beating line but he’s hundred percent not ready for that I feel anyway 

you ever run bitches them swapped to dogs and noticed a difference?

at the moment I feel I’d be happy mooching about with the cocker patterdales this first season then start him properly next but I’d never have even thought of that with the bitches I’ve owned in past or could have let them of that lightly and last one was pretty tightly bred to him 

Bitches deffo mature quicker then dogs I've got a young dog in my kennels I wont start him til hes nearly 2 be next season for him loyal dog but daft as a brush,best bitches I've had all started early had 1 bitch I used to take out digging was showing her foxes at 6 month she was getting stuck in 11 month old killed her 1st on her own never looked back sadly she was killed would of made a real good bitch but wasnt meant to be 

3 hours ago, Penda said:

Bitches deffo mature quicker then dogs I've got a young dog in my kennels I wont start him til hes nearly 2 be next season for him loyal dog but daft as a brush,best bitches I've had all started early had 1 bitch I used to take out digging was showing her foxes at 6 month she was getting stuck in 11 month old killed her 1st on her own never looked back sadly she was killed would of made a real good bitch but wasnt meant to be 

You'll show him the odd rabbit back end o the season u dosser 

On 17/09/2022 at 21:56, MrsChamp606 said:

Grounds still abit harder than I would like, but the weather was set fair and me and the young lad Freddy went for a 2.5-3 hour mooch this morning.

Nothing doing in the usual spots, but great to be out and about!

02D5AE78-556B-4AF3-A44E-76E7CCA32FB2.jpeg.48c916fb1bf2c1da2fe6e0177b24629d.jpeg

Stunning looking dog mate an looks in a good condition to start the season 

50 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? mine still be stopping em at 10  blacky don’t worry about that 

me dog stopped more by 20 month then most on here do in a life time ? 

Oh your 2 modest most dossers on here's dogs would of jacked on a quater o the work yours got by that age 

• Haha 3
On 18/09/2022 at 00:22, mC HULL said:

a few bunny will do no harm mate to get a bit a fur in the mouth just don’t over do it 

why a let them get things up all summer i know lads think it’s wrong etc but it does pups the world a good i think again we all do it different wait for abuse from shaark now ? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

? mine still be stopping em at 10  blacky don’t worry about that 

me dog stopped more by 20 month then most on here do in a life time ? 

Here you go, Gooey, yeah you stop plenty of hares, ALL THROUGH SPRING AND SUMMER, f***ing joke as you are.

Just now, shaaark said:

Here you go, Gooey, yeah you stop plenty of hares, ALL THROUGH SPRING AND SUMMER, f***ing joke as you are.

? me pups already going now september 14 month shaark so that summer entering his self done him the world a good. 

stick to the ratting shaark ? 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? me pups already going now september 14 month shaark so that summer entering his self done him the world a good. 

stick to the ratting shaark ? 

You started him in spring, I remember you telling ALL OF US, you fcuking bulb!!

You'll always start/run your dogs through spring and summer, Gooey, because you see no wrong in it, clown.