Two police offers stabbed Leicester Square.

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Imagine that, a religion of rest in peace staffer got arrested for trying to disarm 2 suicidal cops in london, he fought bravely and got hurt himself trying to take the knife from them as they were stabbing themselves, wheres that cocknose prick sidiq kunt? This man deserves a medal of honour

• Haha 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the USA he’d be dead now it’s about time we trained and armed all inner city police officers you’ve got to move with the times we have a different level of scum now.

Should of shot and killed him

f**k being a copper taking on that calibre of lunatic with nothing more than a taser. I wouldn’t have the temperament for it at all. Soon as a knife is involved I’d want a benelli handy. What a f***in

Welcome to multicultural Britain .As soon as I heard the news I said to the missus that’ll be a black c**t for sure .We have armed response units in every city ,damn I see them in our local petrol station on late night donut runs ,where the f**k were they when this c**t was kicking off .The time has defo come for armed cops on the street IMO .
Normal decent folk have nothing to fear but might waste some of these coffee coloured oxygen thieves that want the limelight .

Hopefully ,custody was traumatic for the c**t .

• Like 6
Just now, baker boy said:

Who'da thought it

I was as surprised as anyone ? we need mass deportations to clean this country up their behaviour speaks for itself they do not know how to live or behave in a civilised society. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Welcome to multicultural Britain .As soon as I heard the news I said to the missus that’ll be a black c**t for sure .We have armed response units in every city ,damn I see them in our local petrol station on late night donut runs ,where the f**k were they when this c**t was kicking off .The time has defo come for armed cops on the street IMO .
Normal decent folk have nothing to fear but might waste some of these coffee coloured oxygen thieves that want the limelight .

Hopefully ,custody was traumatic for the c**t .

That's not the answer imo. It would dssult in far mord accidental, innocent people being wounded and killed than the lives saved. The way the AFO's handle these situations cannot easily be replicated in spontaneous situations like this.

There is a simpler way of increasing the police's response to these incidents. That is to overturn the woke policy of quota filling and return to recruiting big, healthy lads to patrol the streets like it used to be. At the moment the duty groups who respond to these incidents are largely made up of young female officers and the average length of service is under 4 years. It used to be 6:1 male to female with an average length of service around 12 years. 

• Like 1