Two police offers stabbed Leicester Square.

13 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Did you ever have to deal with some one high on angel dust ? . Years ago one night where i was working , it took 13 cops to subdue one man high on angel dust .

I took out a 17 stone county champion power lifter. Had him fast asleep in less than 10 seconds. Another one, a 6' 4" builder the same. But one tiny, scrawny, septegenarium lady who was being served with a mental health order almost had me beat. When they don't feel any pain all the Far Eastern judo, jujitsu, akedo.........  moves are a waste of time and you can't smack someone's granny on the chin with mental health officers watching idly by. She gouged, bit, scratched, spat, kicked, the lot. Just like a feral cat when cornered.

And then of course I had to explain to the custody sergeant why I had to use cuffs and apply leg restraints .

Sometimes you just can't win.

• Haha 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the USA he’d be dead now it’s about time we trained and armed all inner city police officers you’ve got to move with the times we have a different level of scum now.

Should of shot and killed him

f**k being a copper taking on that calibre of lunatic with nothing more than a taser. I wouldn’t have the temperament for it at all. Soon as a knife is involved I’d want a benelli handy. What a f***in

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Not trained for it. Self defence used to be 2 days  a year and boiled down to about 4 hours actually doing it after theory, first aid safety drill and conflict resolution modules. Consider the various ways hand cuffs can be applied, leg wraps, baton strikes, gas useage and the time for hands on was minimal and confined to defensive manouvers.

The self defence training is just a box ticking exercise to avoid litigation.

Natural reaction would be kick him from that position but known clumsy me id miss and end up on my arse ha. I done couple them takedown courses when do security in a hospital for restraining patients but shur when ya dealing with people of tge scales that goes out the window give them no time get them down fsst and hard and if its done right they seem to come back to reality fairly quick

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Nicked !

I got nicked once for doing in a spade who was threatening people with a knife, copper came along and tried to intervene and the spade just flattened him…..I set about him after he flopped the copper and when the police tuned up and nicked me I said to the cozzer “Tell them I just saved your f***ing skin” …….never said a word !

Amazing huh ;) 

Sounds about right the bunch of c**ts

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Nicked !

I got nicked once for doing in a spade who was threatening people with a knife, copper came along and tried to intervene and the spade just flattened him…..I set about him after he flopped the copper and when the police tuned up and nicked me I said to the cozzer “Tell them I just saved your f***ing skin” …….never said a word !

Amazing huh ;) 

Sounds about right the bunch of c**ts

3 hours ago, paul sr said:

Did you ever have to deal with some one high on angel dust ? . Years ago one night where i was working , it took 13 cops to subdue one man high on angel dust .

I remember a fighter, and doorman mentioning about hitting someone who kept getting back up, he couldn't knock him out because of whatever he was high on, he became concerned he might end up killing him, dangerous stuff