Two police offers stabbed Leicester Square.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the USA he’d be dead now it’s about time we trained and armed all inner city police officers you’ve got to move with the times we have a different level of scum now.

Should of shot and killed him

f**k being a copper taking on that calibre of lunatic with nothing more than a taser. I wouldn’t have the temperament for it at all. Soon as a knife is involved I’d want a benelli handy. What a f***in

52 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Should of dropped him with the taser as soon as knife was seen 

Load of bullshit protocols to go through first probably.  Everyone shouting 'get back' so they can be seen to be giving him a chance to stop.  So concerned about being filmed and prosecuted that they gave him TOO many chances, and looked what happened.

• Like 3

Question: Who here would be the copper doing someone up the side of the canister with a baton after we have allowed blacks to totally control the narrative on the criminal justice system for 30 years ? 

If he dies you are going down as a sacrifice to the tribes as has been proven time and time again.

Its easy to say “should have done this” or “should have done that” but you have to understand the context the police (and all of us really) are having to operate in with these f***ing animals.

We have slowly derided and attacked those who are meant to protect us into a force of store security guards……no wonder they have to use kid gloves 

• Like 4

Look at stop and search laws…… there was a reason, as every single sane person from a city area knew, why coppers targeted young black males……it’s because they were the ones most likely to be doing something shit !

Some things just “are”……there’s no getting round them.

Now police have to police to fit a narrative that bares little relation to reality……hence more coppers on a motorist check point than walking round Elephant & Castle stopping gangs of black youths. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

So fecking kinta kinty stabs 2 officers, another was exposing himself and poking ladies with it in the que and got arrested and another incident happened where somebody tried to get at the queens coffin???? Wtf is that all about and why didnt the public not just lynch the offenders ( most likely imports anyway)

• Like 1

The Taser only works if it has stuck and the wires are not disconnected. Even then it only works for a few seconds and is only really effective for people with normal reasoning. Drugs, rage and alcohol can reduce normal reasoning. Normally you only get one or two zaps before you lose power or connectivity. Batons are less than useless. They are designed not to hurt people to reduce compensation claims.

Why wasn't the knife collected earlier? Because the officer collecting the knife then has to follow protocols to ensure that it can be used as evidence with the offender's dna and prints on it. He would have to put it in a plastic tube straight away and keep hold of it. Realistically as soon as you pick up a knife or other weapon you are out of the game.

I once kicked what I thought was a bb gun away when I decked the owner. It was only after he was cuffed, put in a vehicle and the AFO turned up that it was discovered to be a live firing Luger. Still on the floor where I had kicked it. The suspect is the priority, evidence comes later. Those officers will have had to make the decision as to keep the knife close enough to prevent anyone else using or taking it, and dealing with the suspect. Shit happens.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 4