Rip my old lad

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to say goodbye to me dog yesterday, had him out in the morning and he was fine ,running about and happy ,got home qnd ready for work and he got up and his belly all tucked up snd being sick and he

Got out for couple hours last night but went home empty handed ,plenty rabbits but sitting to close to home so got out early morning across farm and she snaffled one around the stacks 

An old rabbiters lurcher died and a few years later the hunter died too and they met again in the clouds on the other side. They walked for ages until they saw a man in beautiful robes standing at som

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bird said:

real sad to read this, it always hard to let go, feck me when i put old bryn down last year, he stopped eating , got cancer but he still like a walk even at 14. put him down in vet , i started to well up, and didn't even get on wtih the old prat lol. i know [BANNED TEXT] old Buck dies it break me up , because he was great lamp dog and easy to live with, good temp with people and dogs, it hard i think sometimes to get all 3 things. you going to get another dog mate?  it help you to get over your old dog deff .

I still got 2 bitches mate to think about so going to get out on the lamp  from this weekend, 

He be hard one to replace,I thinking about funny moments with him 

I was walking through town qnd they a beggee in a doorway wrapped in blanket qnd as I gave him a quid my old dog cock his leg pissed all over him lol

Had some good times with him 

Atb 

6 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

He was fine that morning just being his normal self but went down quick after taking them for a walk , started to think had he eaten something across the fields but all bloods come back normal along with scan , life's a cnut qt times

That's what I thought with mine and bloods were good but they did another test and her liver was fcked. Seems the little lurchers never get sick but when they do they're finished. I've had a lot of dogs over the years but this one as you say in the UK, gutted me, the perfect word for it.

• Like 1