Medical cannabis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a cannabis market on in Birmingham at the weekend, tinctures, edibles, oils, flower from a load of different vendors offering products from around the globe. 

Legal is a state of mind, criminalise a plant? 

Quid a gram in the States, £70 a kilo in Thailand, the pharma companies here are making a fortune. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

But; Does this shit get ye wrecked, Francie? Or, is it just this dumbed down shit we used to hear about. CBD or something, wasn't it? Somehow mean't to 'cure' Parkinsons patients, or what ever, without allowing them to get a smile on their face.

I mean, otherwise? It just sounds a bit like calling Smarties " Librium " and allowing Spar to sell them :(

I'm just saying unless you get some really good stuff and your just hitting it hard , most weed really doesn't do all that much I mean all I needed to get my headaches and crap away where a few puffs. I mean don't get we wrong every thing was alot funnier but other then that it not like the street signs waved at me and I was seeing dragons and shit..... honestly felt a little ripped off . Definitely helped a guy relax after a 10hr welding class in a 100 degree welding booth.  But that was college gotta stay clean nowdays.

Anyhow you can haut get the THC oil stuff and it will get you feeling much better physically and mentally with no really loopy effects, unless either A. Your a complete and utter light weight or B. You really really really use a lot at once or some high power crap.

Will say though those CBD candies aren't anything to mess with . If you eat one DONT EAT MORE. Can't tell you how many people I've seen to eat a gummy said it doesn't work ,eat like a hand full then ten minutes later their on their ass thinking the ceiling fan is an attack helicopter or something ??

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Any contacts for that ?

Yup, in the States and Bangkok, sadly illegal here ?

7 minutes ago, Dennis up said:

Come see the Albanians round here, they're flooding the place with cheap gear. Can't give it away at the min ???

Yup. 

All in a wellness store, go in for massage, steamroom, and to medicate. 

IMG_20220915_170922.jpg

IMG_20220915_170952.jpg

IMG_20220915_171011.jpg

3 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

But; Does this shit get ye wrecked, Francie? Or, is it just this dumbed down shit we used to hear about. CBD or something, wasn't it? Somehow mean't to 'cure' Parkinsons patients, or what ever, without allowing them to get a smile on their face.

I mean, otherwise? It just sounds a bit like calling Smarties " Librium " and allowing Spar to sell them :(

Top grade stuff no cbd ken

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Surely you accept that an you won’t be able to drive

Same as normal prescription katch

Just now, Ken's Deputy said:

What; So ye saying we can now get wrecked, on script??? :icon_eek: (Reaching for the phone. To make an appointment ....!)

Yes in Britain an Ireland,you just have to know were to look ken.

If its helping people with pain instead of pharma tabs that wreck your liver an gut microbine then happydays

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

? 'Know where to look'? For something that's perfectly legal?

You having a laugh?

What I mean is,hardly anyone knows you can get it on script legally ken,that why I said know were to look,nobody really knows its legal to do so.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, antg said:

if you grow a couple plants for your own use in County Durham you will be ok. theres old articals about it online from a few years back.

I was caught cultivating twice years ago ant,tho I wouldn't grow it now in house with the waines here to much to explain if I got busted again lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No it too sure but If you fail a swab you will deffo get banned, or they would have to let everybody away with it as soon as 1 prescribed person gets away with it.c wait an see, you think your just gonna have a smoke off the govt for nowt haha 

I wouldn't drive when smoking anyway katch,no you have to pay for it lol

Just now, Francie said:

I was caught cultivating twice years ago ant,tho I wouldn't grow it now in house with the waines here to much to explain if I got busted again lol

thats understandable Francie ?

i just use a little bit so one plant last me ages. get the best night sleep and dont take as many med when i have some. Quite remarkable the way its helped me tbh.