A.P.B.T....

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice read that was i couldnt " like " it for some reason....i think the pit bulls were addictive a lot of young lads of our generation had a healthy respect for their physical prowess and that was goo

Most pics of dogs that went through my hands mate ended up with the dead chap spoken about on this topic !....and it wouldnt be right to show other peoples dogs but this is a dog im fairly close to on

My APBT Max.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Never had full pits but was around a few, had a few pitbull Staffordshire crosses that were excellent little lively dogs to work in the County, all bar one could have been worked along side other working dogs. 

i had some old school stafford we got from brownhills we put it to a mayfield made some nice handy crosses

• Like 1

I had a son of Scotsmans Max, from a friends good bitch. I had him purely as a companion dog and the fact that I like a bull breed around me (one at a time though). He was fed raw and the only conditioning he had was running and hunting with my lurchers. Met the guys who bred him at a car auction about a year after I got him and they were interested to know what my conditioning methods were due to how good he was looking. The rest of the litter were on treadmills, special diets, supplements etc while he had a rabbit or whatever thrown to him and ran about like a lurcher.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, wuz said:

Jigsaw that white bitch looks like the mother to a bitch i had an American import bebop was her name 

I'd guess it was a sister to jigsaw ,as I know where all my liter went,..when I went to buy jigsaw ,there were 9 pups,8 identical and a red bitch,...I saw a pair from jigsaws litter and they were mirror image of each other

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mr moocher said:

i can remember having a close call with one of my pit males and 3 horses scared the shit out of me,most recently i had a male and bitch seized 10 years ago fu--ing gutted

I at one time got the shit kicked out of me from a llama ,it decided to protect the flock of sheep he was in with,it was bad enough trying to keep jigsaw away from the hairy cnut,but the llama was well up for a scrap too,my shins were skint to fuk,and my foot badly bruised from it stamping on me,..how I got myself into these situations,I can't understand even to this day..

• Haha 13
3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I at one time got the shit kicked out of me from a llama ,it decided to protect the flock of sheep he was in with,it was bad enough trying to keep jigsaw away from the hairy cnut,but the llama was well up for a scrap too,my shins were skint to fuk,and my foot badly bruised from it stamping on me,..how I got myself into these situations,I can't understand even to this day..

Should of had the salukis with you mate