A.P.B.T....

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The theory doesnt always work though ive got more than a few scars to prove it ?...had to have microsurgery to save the use of my thumb down to a son of this evil orange eyed c**t !!

IMG_2850.jpg

That certainly as that look and stare 

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice read that was i couldnt " like " it for some reason....i think the pit bulls were addictive a lot of young lads of our generation had a healthy respect for their physical prowess and that was goo

Most pics of dogs that went through my hands mate ended up with the dead chap spoken about on this topic !....and it wouldnt be right to show other peoples dogs but this is a dog im fairly close to on

My APBT Max.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The theory doesnt always work though ive got more than a few scars to prove it ?...had to have microsurgery to save the use of my thumb down to a son of this evil orange eyed c**t !!

IMG_2850.jpg

That's a Limey Kennels dog if my memory serves me correctly. Lovely solid and compact dog.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_2850.jpg

corker gnash its got the eye that ? 

what weight height would that be looks a good size not a big thing 

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Nash like in the lurcher and terriers did some of them dogs  produce better when out crossed or bred tight 

Naturally you're going to want a competition dog with plenty of hybrid vigour so you dont want them too tight but to fall on a great dog from outcrossed scatterbred dogs you're going to have to raise and school more dogs than we can keep in this country so for me the best and most consistent performing dogs usually came from the outcrossing of 2 inbred families of dogs.....only my opinion like.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Naturally you're going to want a competition dog with plenty of hybrid vigour so you dont want them too tight but to fall on a great dog from outcrossed scatterbred dogs you're going to have to raise and school more dogs than we can keep in this country so for me the best and most consistent performing dogs usually came from the outcrossing of 2 inbred families of dogs.....only my opinion like.

similar opinion to me gnash ? i get shot down for it id say dogs from different lines but same family tree further back 

that farther daughter brother sister isn’t for me 

13 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

It’s only about APBT didn’t you know .

Iv heard every cross of Lurchers mentioned and even greyhounds .

But as soon as I post something relevant to the thread gnash feels like someone’s stealing his thunder ffs honestly ?

What the f**k are you babbling on about you f****n lunch !....you posted the names of 100 odd Staffordshire Bull Terriers......what was the relevance ?........whats wrong aint you getting enough attention you f****n pilchard.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

corker gnash its got the eye that ? 

what weight height would that be looks a good size not a big thing 

Not a bad looker for an inbred dog was he ?.....he was 20" odd at the shoulder and mid to high 40's as i recall....produced some good dogs and got his Register of Merit title so the tool of inbreeding is proven ?

Just now, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m not ‘ but a certain person thinks he owns the thread .

Certain people can’t help it on any thread ?

f**k em if that’s their game ?

They will get sick before me .

Yes you are now fcuk off you paranoid freak...

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Not a bad looker for an inbred dog was he ?.....he was 20" odd at the shoulder and mid to high 40's as i recall....produced some good dogs and got his Register of Merit title so the tool of inbreeding is proven ?

nice stamp and of a dog i’m for linebreeding. but inbreeding siblings farther daughter is not for me 

1 minute ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m not ‘ but a certain person thinks he owns the thread .

Certain people can’t help it on any thread ?

f**k em if that’s their game ?

They will get sick before me .

Regarding other performance dogs you could have a lot of good input diet fitness regime's etc  instead you want to argue why spoil this thread 

9 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No attentions your sphere .

Just proving that ain’t I ffs

All them dogs did what your talking about but you don’t want to discuss them but asked Bird where the Stafford Museam was as you would Fancy a look.

Your also discussing Lurchers and greyhounds ffs

Look it’s obvious why you posted what you did .

Its because I posted it up ☺️
If anyone else had you’d of been all to wiling to discuss ?

Until recently id never owned or had part ownership of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier in my life i know very little about the breed and thought it might be nice to look at that museum.......but whatever you say keyboard coward.