A.P.B.T....

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice read that was i couldnt " like " it for some reason....i think the pit bulls were addictive a lot of young lads of our generation had a healthy respect for their physical prowess and that was goo

Most pics of dogs that went through my hands mate ended up with the dead chap spoken about on this topic !....and it wouldnt be right to show other peoples dogs but this is a dog im fairly close to on

My APBT Max.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Money will always play its part and only an idiot would pretend deaths didnt and dont happen in the sport but the vast majority of dogs who take their death do so because of bad medical care afterwards....so many dogs have been lost by people who learned everything about breeding and conditioning but never learned fully how to doctor a dog afterwards....obviously shock kills more fighting dogs than anything else and you'd be amazed how many people who match dogs dont know how to deal with it.

But at a guess you'd probably estimate under 20% of dogs are lost directly.

Gnasher thank you this is a great read 

in your opinion or experience rather how would you consider the best way to deal with shock 

say after a match good medical care was given how would they prevent shock in that animal? 

how closed a shop was the pinnacle of dogs/owners 

referees how where they chosen ….. eg very good dog men…. Great conditioners etc? 

Scotsman’s max was he owned by same man who went on to bred Aluants? 

Was a loss as detrimental like a boxers careers just now could they win two lose one then win next and be a champ? not comparable but just try to understand my dads massive pigeon man so if they get in first 500 from a French over the Channel race as long as they do it three times in there lifetime they get a silver award 5 they get a gold regardless if they fail in between those results whilst they where sent

if any questions are to prying please ignore 

49 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I'm not having that, and what's with the abbreviation you chancer?

I saw him once at the trials,a big lump of a dog was red

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

This feller was a dog I was very impressed with,I gave him to a "friend" and he sold it to England,it won a match over there,but died from pure neglect afterwards,I was thinking of crossing him into my part bred English bull bitch ( bottom photo) ,that was worked in the countryside...I still regret I didn't go with that plan

IMG_20220915_191738.jpg

IMG_20220915_191841.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

This feller was a dog I was very impressed with,I gave him to a "friend" and he sold it to England,it won a match over there,but died from pure neglect afterwards,I was thinking of crossing him into my part bred English bull bitch ( bottom photo) ,that was worked in the countryside...I still regret I didn't go with that plan

IMG_20220915_191738.jpg

IMG_20220915_191841.jpg

Do you remember JMcG’s 2 white Stafford’s for trials?

37 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

IMG_20220915_191738.jpg

IMG_20220915_191841.jpg

one in top pic looks abit flat weak in the front and back jig ? i would of chopped the facking lugs off at birth mate ? 

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

one in top pic looks abit flat weak in the front and back jig ? i would of chopped the facking lugs off at birth mate ? 

Would ye now....he was strong enough to go over the hour and win his match,..your a right cruel f****r,cutting ears off of dogs mc..... appearances are important to you ,so are they?