A.P.B.T....

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice read that was i couldnt " like " it for some reason....i think the pit bulls were addictive a lot of young lads of our generation had a healthy respect for their physical prowess and that was goo

Most pics of dogs that went through my hands mate ended up with the dead chap spoken about on this topic !....and it wouldnt be right to show other peoples dogs but this is a dog im fairly close to on

My APBT Max.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

So ye don’t get game staffs, your a fcukkng hoot you, proper laugh a minute ??? 

how many are seeing if there staffy  is game 

i had a staff when younger had a good few rolls with all different types it was ripped like a coursing dog on steds ? 

most the uk pits look big heavy things

i got a gamebred dog id want it after killing or you may aswell get a staffy ? 

• Like 1

I'm thinking of getting into the pit canaries. Less likely to maul a kid aren't they.

WWW.ALL-CREATURES.ORG

All of God's creatures have rights, a fact that most people don't seem to recognize, This includes both human...

2 hours ago, YOKEL said:

See that, about a month ago now. That rascal wiped a few good dogs out over the years! Funny enough, I remember having a convo with the fella from your neck of the woods mentioned on here earlier. He had butcher round his house, returning something or other after a "misunderstanding" ...he reckoned the geezers knowledge of dogs and the game they played was probably greater than a lot of people involved in it, and had he ever done a gamekeeper turn poacher type of thing, he'd have been a man to beat! I s'pose you spend that much time involved, even if you are on the other side, you're gonna pick up a few tips...still a c.unt tho...

Yokel

Yes heard a few chaps say the same....i think he used to go on a few of the forums years ago and held his own i think most peoples real anger at him and his mob was the total hypocrisy of an organisation coming along and taking dogs into " care " only for them to die in their care from neglect !

But yes i think he probably knew enough to have a decent understanding.....the Asian gent knew how the world works and just treated him how you would treat any " opponent "....no point spitting and shouting etc.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m talking about the 90s and men who kept that type of dog, not some teenager tho thinks they got a hard staffy ?‍♂️ You may aswell go back to your coursin threads. Atleast you know a little about that ??

? even as a teenager i knew how to do a dog right ? me leggy staff would a mangled a fat big daft ed reid dog ? 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Most pics of dogs that went through my hands mate ended up with the dead chap spoken about on this topic !....and it wouldnt be right to show other peoples dogs but this is a dog im fairly close to on the continent a few years ago just before her first time out.

IMG_2577 (2).jpg

that’s what i’m talking about gnash immaculate exactly how  i’d expect a fit un to look ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

need to be manny ?

edit to add if i had a game dog wasn’t dog aggressive i’d feel sick ? 

You say that but plenty of winning match dogs were not overly aggressive even during battle....as though they just knew their way around and had the intelligence to not waste energy one of the biggest matches of the time in the 90's in Holland was won by such a bitch,it was like she was doing the " Ali rope a dope " thing and just let the other bitch tire before turning it on towards the end some of them really were that smart they didnt need aggression.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Most pics of dogs that went through my hands mate ended up with the dead chap spoken about on this topic !....and it wouldnt be right to show other peoples dogs but this is a dog im fairly close to on the continent a few years ago just before her first time out.

IMG_2577 (2).jpg

Very smart looking bitch! Got some napper on it, looks like she could close her mouth if she put her mind to it!

Yokel

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

What would happen if you bumped into another dog while out walking it off the lead, a farm Collie barking at it say or a dog on a lead? Just out of interest?

I remember putting some pictures on here years ago of a dog down in Cyprus off old dogs id had years prefiously he lived his life as pretty much a nomadic wanderer ?....he would spend weeks walking from village to village up around The Troodos mountains getting fed here and there coming into contact with various animals along the way he just had that aura of " i know who i am and ive nothing to prove ".....yet he was bred down off some of the most active bloodlines of the time.......the adaptability of these dogs really is amazing at times.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

some are aren’t they but if i was handling em i would want it ? 

If you asked most who have put their money where their mouth is with these dogs they would say the same......peace of mind and all that.......it shouldnt matter but at the time....it does ?

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You say that but plenty of winning match dogs were not overly aggressive even during battle....as though they just knew their way around and had the intelligence to not waste energy one of the biggest matches of the time in the 90's in Holland was won by such a bitch,it was like she was doing the " Ali rope a dope " thing and just let the other bitch tire before turning it on towards the end some of them really were that smart they didnt need aggression.

i don’t mean they have to be flying off the handle aggressive them that get that look  in the eye and just go about it are spot on 

by dog aggressive i mean more they are around dogs they will find a way to knack em