Brutish passport

Why the fcuk are Eastern Europeans or anyone else that's not born bred here allowed to have a British passport?

A polish lad at work asked his daughter what she wanted for her birthday 

Answer "British passport " so they apply for one and got it ? 

It cost 1100 

He went on to say lot of pols etc have them because the end game is to get to states or oz and its easier with uk passport. 

My mate was with a thai said he had to jump through hoops to get her here on 6month tourist visa said paperwork was like a book proof of income morgage proof known each other how ever long met family etc said letter off employer each others family the lot they worked together for 3 years over there for a big company he's well off.anyway he got transfered to America she got a 10year visa for there no problems said couldn't belive how much hassle it was when all these eastern Europeans and dingy dodgers just get everything gifted 

11 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

My mate was with a thai said he had to jump through hoops to get her here on 6month tourist visa said paperwork was like a book proof of income morgage proof known each other how ever long met family etc said letter off employer each others family the lot they worked together for 3 years over there for a big company he's well off.anyway he got transfered to America she got a 10year visa for there no problems said couldn't belive how much hassle it was when all these eastern Europeans and dingy dodgers just get everything gifted 

Quite difficult to get a tourist visa with a weak passport, as you said lots of hoops to jump through. 

7 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Why the fcuk are Eastern Europeans or anyone else that's not born bred here allowed to have a British passport?

A polish lad at work asked his daughter what she wanted for her birthday 

Answer "British passport " so they apply for one and got it ? 

It cost 1100 

He went on to say lot of pols etc have them because the end game is to get to states or oz and its easier with uk passport. 

I think the Polish lad may not be telling the full story, unless he is also a British passport holder.

My wife's cousin is here and trying to get residency for his wife who has a Cypriot/EU passport. They've been married over ten years, have property here and healthy bank accounts.

She is being made to jump through hoops, every step; the language test, the Britishness test, the biometric checks all have varying costs from £300 to £500. 

Shes finally, after almost a year, been given a NI number and a visa allowing her to live and work here for two years, after the two years she can apply for right of residence, then after another five years she can apply for citizenship and a passport.

So, it's not as easy as paying £1100 and getting a passport ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

She's an English teacher in Cyprus, so that was the easy part !

Cheers.

I think it was brought I originally due to the numbers from the Indian continent marrying and coming in without a single word of English. I knew a guy from hounslow with a real Indian accent, told me he was UK born, I asked how as he had a heavy Indian accent, he told me his classmates were all Indian, his family, he shopped in Indian stores, and hung out with Indians. 

13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

She's an English teacher 

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I think the Polish lad may not be telling the full story, unless he is also a British passport holder.

My wife's cousin is here and trying to get residency for his wife who has a Cypriot/EU passport. They've been married over ten years, have property here and healthy bank accounts.

She is being made to jump through hoops, every step; the language test, the Britishness test, the biometric checks all have varying costs from £300 to £500. 

Shes finally, after almost a year, been given a NI number and a visa allowing her to live and work here for two years, after the two years she can apply for right of residence, then after another five years she can apply for citizenship and a passport.

So, it's not as easy as paying £1100 and getting a passport ?

Cheers.

Alls I no is she is Polish with 2 Polish parents so to me she's Polish and should never get uk passport no matter how long they lived here 

If I go Spain to live it don't make me Spanish does it no matter how long I stay there ,no one but brits should get brit passport, 

This country to easy 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

If I dogs born in the stable doesn’t make it a horse. 

same with these half bred kids white British women are bringing back from overseas 

That's what's wrong with uk ,to many that don't belong here taking everything they can and us the British people struggle why they prosper .

Fcuk giving passports out to them ,send the lot back .

• Like 2

Not only is it complete nonsense to just dish out passports willy nilly its cultural suicide.....its nothing to do with racism or white supremacy to want to keep your sovereignty and homogeneous nation....anti white logic just blows me away....its mental illness to believe that every white nation should just give these up and become a global,borderless mass of whoever arrives at the doors.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, mackem said:

I think it was brought I originally due to the numbers from the Indian continent marrying and coming in without a single word of English. I knew a guy from hounslow with a real Indian accent, told me he was UK born, I asked how as he had a heavy Indian accent, he told me his classmates were all Indian, his family, he shopped in Indian stores, and hung out with Indians. 

Was he white British?