MAP or Pedo.....

Just now, shaaark said:

Could be that foxdropper was quite correct, with his remark about us taking the piss out of/bullying, to a certain degree, these sorts of people, 40ish years ago, without fear of being punished/ostracised ourselves?

Unlike yourself, wilf, without getting all politically embroiled with it all, as I'll be out of my depth, I don't really have any other answers or worthwhile views on it.

Mate, I only have views…..f****d if I know if they are worthwhile or not ! Lol 

I just find these type of conversations interesting.

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday. I can guarantee th

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc. Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Su

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

But do you not think that’s happening all the time about all sorts of things that maybe only 50 years ago, maybe 30 ? would have been considered abhorrent with no place in society for these people ? 

Homosexuality, drug use…..once it was something to be kept in the shadows because society (rightly imho) said “We don’t want that”……but now, nobody thinks anything of those things.

Im not comparing drug users or homosexuals to beasts before anyone gets the wrong idea, but we have accepted that which was once unacceptable and so that flood gate is open !

WE have set that precedent!

If it wasn’t for us tolerating and accepting so much so far, this woman wouldn’t even be uttering the words never mind getting fired for it.

Absolutely without a doubt.

Society has slowly been dismantling itself morally over time. Like it or not, the religious aspect of Great Britain that used to exist and that held the fabric of society together as a nation and as communities is almost completely gone. Why?

There are many reasons, one major reason being that power and influence has shifted from religion to big government and big business. They have no moral basis for what they do and therefore promote all manner of divisive issues for monetary gain and see the benefit long-term in turning morals, rights and wrongs upside down in order to retain their positions. Religious leaders take a back seat now and will always parrot the talking points of politics and populous to keep what power they have left. That will imo change in the near future when the United Nations becomes far more influential with world affairs and will try and bullhorn the religious institutions that are still left inorder to gain ultimate authority over an international community. 

Homosexuality and drug use is widely accepted today as you say but imo that's not a good thing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Just now, scotty12 said:

Hypocrites ??? 

a nonce is a nonce and any one who defends them in any shape or form are just as bad or should be in any man’s eyes ….. family friends or strangers no excuses !!! 

No one’s defending them on here mate .

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Virgin Atlantic cabin staff can now choose to wear male or female uniform, what a time to be alive ?

It's a fact that most male cabin crew are gay...so what, but when they start flaunting it and making people feel uncomfortable, does Branson really think the gay and trans community will make up for the number of passengers that decide to take their business elsewhere ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It's a fact that most male cabin crew are gay...so what, but when they start flaunting it and making people feel uncomfortable, does Branson really think the gay and trans community will make up for the number of passengers that decide to take their business elsewhere ?

Cheers.

I remember flying cebu Pacific when the female flight crew wore bikinis ✈️ but yeah, I wouldn't fly an airline where lads dressed as lasses. 

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

I remember flying cebu Pacific when the female flight crew wore bikinis ✈️ but yeah, I wouldn't fly an airline where lads dressed as lasses. 

I remember flying with B Cal, and the hostee's in their tartan mini skirts;

IMG_2047.JPG.80d263ec03897bfd3b6e27853f20ca55.JPG

Imagine some big hairy jock dressed like this and asking "canna git yee  a drink, Jimmy ? " 

Doesnt bare thinking about ! ? !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

But nobody will take their business elsewhere. Just like the hunting community....the straight, white and traditional/conservative community have zero fight in them. We can't even boycott halal takeaways where hundreds of young white girls were raped....we aren't going to cancel a holiday because the male trolly dollies are benders. Half the country blindly got a trial injection in their arm so they could go to benidorm ?

• Like 2