MAP or Pedo.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday. I can guarantee th

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc. Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Su

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

When we accept so much because people are “born this way” then what’s the case against these vermin ?……how can we logically say “well, that rule don’t apply to you” ? 

We lost the art of saying “no, f**k off you freak” years ago……every inch given is a mile in real terms on all sorts of subjects.

Some still practice   that art with immunity Wilf .

The reason it’s losing momentum is because we are tired of fighting the media which is far far bigger than any bunch of mortal men .

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The media are the vile virus that is destroying societies. It was a 20 second video. Admittedly it sounds bad but students are saying it was taken out of context....it's the media...... I can believe that.

You cant take it out of context, its trying to normalise the un normal. 

17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Can a pedo be normal,can a bloke be a bird,can an African be British.....when you are willing to have conversations and debate about things which are not up for debate dont be surprised when the unacceptable starts becoming acceptable.

It’s about standards Gnash .

Standards have dipped to all time low from what I can see .Can’t see how lower it can get when weirdos and and sexual deviants are normalised .

No amount of conversation will normalise either in my book .

Better to give these woke twats no platform than to bow to any shite they spout .

The world is changing but I’m 100% behind  the fact it’s not going to end well .

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Can a pedo be normal,can a bloke be a bird,can an African be British.....when you are willing to have conversations and debate about things which are not up for debate dont be surprised when the unacceptable starts becoming acceptable.

Exactly that, everything is connected, everything matters…..everyone needs to understand that imho.

• Like 1

ok i'm not a pedo lover, but i either read or heard someone say been a pedo is a mental illness as you must be mentally sick to do or think the thoughts they have, this was backed up when a pedo who had his face blacked out  was interviewed and said he had asked for help when he had thoughts of this nature but he was punished instead of been helped the same as other mentally ill people,

33 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

You cant take it out of context, its trying to normalise the un normal. 

The teacher was fired,I have read that things came out during the meeting which led up to her dismissal which left the school no choice but to kick her out, whatever the "things" were I have no idea, but she was given the boot. 

There's only one way to deal with adults that wish to abuse children. 

All this bs about they can't help it etc is utter tosh. If someone said I can't help robbing banks and can't stop committing credit card fraud, they would have zero sympathy as it's the financial industry that is at risk and must be protected so down with them.

But when it's innocent children it must be understood! Yeah right. It's all about the money as usual.

Nice try scum?

• Like 2

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday.

I can guarantee that if some teacher tried normalising things like this, They would very soon find themselves kneeling down, hands tied behind their back, looking at the sandled feet of a very large bloke about to wield a very sharp sword .

Harsh ? Perhaps, but I want my grandson learning the "three R's", not the thoughts of some left wing lunatic !

Cheers.

• Like 13
1 hour ago, big sid said:

ok i'm not a pedo lover, but i either read or heard someone say been a pedo is a mental illness as you must be mentally sick to do or think the thoughts they have, this was backed up when a pedo who had his face blacked out  was interviewed and said he had asked for help when he had thoughts of this nature but he was punished instead of been helped the same as other mentally ill people,

I think we probably all agree that being trans gender, queer, imagining you are black or white when you ain’t, wanting to bum children of 16, getting spit roasted by young male Eastern Europeans when you are a middle aged man, wanting to “marry” someone of the same sex and being attracted to kids is at very least an abnormality and probably a severe mental illness…….and yet, all of those things save one are promoted, celebrated, lawful and widely accepted.

Lines in the sand lads, until we start voting for people who will draw some and hounding the people who will scrub them out then I’m afraid there just won’t be any.

• Like 2