Lamp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think I’ll be going back to this set up. 

I tried the filters and quite liked the red one at times. I used it sort of half on half off just for spotting, then it fell off and I lost it. They  also have that half light switch or whatever they

get one 800 ebay xm 30 more then enough dc 

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I had a loan of one....opens up more options imo??

Funny enuff just bought one a axion 2 XQ35, got delivered yesterday. On way to work this morning watched two of them funny fellows and a fox, also  a couple of woodys and maggies roosting. I was surprised just how effective it was. Like you say opens up a lot more options for doing stuff. And not getting collared lol 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

My mates were 5 grand can see a knit on a knats knacker at 2 mile tbf

yes mate the one i have xm30 is like the entry one that’s good enough to use for lurcher work its spot on for a bit a day and on the lamp

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yes mate the one i have xm30 is like the entry one that’s good enough to use for lurcher work its spot on for a bit a day and on the lamp

I said I was gonna get something for this season but was put off people saying the cheaper 1s not worth having like 

On 15/09/2022 at 06:52, jackthelad said:

Even through the light force lamps you be surprised what you can’t see flick the thermal on a few times in what I thought where empty fields

What thermal you recomend mate? I’m hundred percent wanting one but don’t want to get some thing I wish was better or something that’s far beyond what I need and paying too dollar which is usual the route I take the most expensive one

been into a couple local gun rooms and looking at 1200 a reckon mid range model 

they decent for spotting during the day I had a run out in the motor at half light this morning with the youngest and wished I had one defo missed a lot 

only one I’ve had hands on with or can get a look at are ex military ones the grouse boys have and my two vans cost less ?