Lamp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think I’ll be going back to this set up. 

I tried the filters and quite liked the red one at times. I used it sort of half on half off just for spotting, then it fell off and I lost it. They  also have that half light switch or whatever they

get one 800 ebay xm 30 more then enough dc 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dodger said:

I used to like those battery's there doesn't seem to be many about now, what amp is it..

I honestly have no idea. It’s a Blazerlight lamp and it’s a lithium battery which I bought separately over the years. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Allan P said:

I honestly have no idea. It’s a Blazerlight lamp and it’s a lithium battery which I bought separately over the years. 

Good lamps the Blazerlite apart from the filters. I prefer them to Deben any day.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Got same  set up in shed, put some rabbits to sleep with it, used to have to walk more tho, can remember getting striker an blitz haha thought I’d won the lottery could lamp whole fields at a time instead of walking all hedges ? and the filters for them old ones are far superior to the striker ones an them

I tried the filters and quite liked the red one at times. I used it sort of half on half off just for spotting, then it fell off and I lost it. They  also have that half light switch or whatever they call it which is handy for opening gates etc. 

• Like 5
On 11/09/2022 at 18:14, Allan P said:

I’ve tried the PLR 500 and also got the Fenix HT 18 which are OK however not the same imo. 

I’ve got both of them.. I do like the fenix one though.. the light isn’t as good as my old striker but it’s half the size and a lot lighter.. it’s as bright as the striker but once a fox or something turns is back, I think it’s harder to see with the fenix. 

On 13/09/2022 at 19:58, D Lloyd said:

For the money plr spot on lamp for small medium fileds

you take thermal with plr and you realise how shit they are with the colour light ? you can’t see most rabbits 30 yds off if it’s not for thermal even when you know they are there  i thjnks that’s why most lads say they don’t have any rabbits ? 

• Like 2