German shepards

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the gundog lads had a family nearby who come for lessons, not farmers but had a small holding, few out buildingd and a shed with some collectable cars and a few gundogs.  They got a Neo th

Just go look at a few litters I thort I wanted a European shepherd but they was to much work for us ( family/ gaurd dog ) went to see some show line ones but they just looked terrible with slanty hips

No, out of looking after my money.  I'll leave you to this now that you have convinced yourself that you were right all along. Nobody else, but it is only you that matters. Classic Walt. I know I

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Griswald said:

Stop with the generalisations again, do you have proof that bull mastiffs and ridgebacks are more aloof than other breeds?

As for SYP, how come you didn't know that they no longer have a breeding scheme?

I'm speaking from experience, not copy / pasting from the Internet. I know that they no longer have a breeding program and I didn't have to google that. I wasn't asked about that.  You claimed to have bought a dog in the 1980's supposedly bred from police dogs, the breeder or seller being in Hatfield. I pointed out that SYP did not breed dogs until around 2009. So basically you are either making itbup or you've been had.

I could tell you how and why they introduced a breeding program and why they no longer have it, but it would be wasted on you.

Just now, Griswald said:

You claimed that they started breeding their own in 2009, never once did you mention they no longer have a breeding scheme, did that just slip your mind?

I did not buy the dog but don't let facts get in the way of your story.

I said my old man bought a dog off someone who said they were off police dogs, nothing more, nothing less.

You have very little experience and it's showing, are you sure you weren't a porter?

Yes, they started around 2009. But as your father had bought the dog that you are using as one of the three you have owned over 20 years before then. The fact that the program was now closed is totally irrelevant and still is. There was no need to mention it.

Can you just again remind us of your own experience of police dogs?

On 25/10/2022 at 20:06, Griswald said:

Facts, owned both son.

You keep on dreaming curtain boy.

On 25/10/2022 at 20:24, Griswald said:

Not on the slop, not a chance.

Still, had a German Shepherd bred off police dogs and Akita's, and I know what dog would be alive if they were left in the yard together.

On 26/10/2022 at 12:50, Griswald said:

If that's the case then you'll be able to tell me who my old man got his German Shepherd pup off in the mid 80's, he was from Hatfield, Doncaster.

You'll also be able to explain to me how a soft as a brush akita can cause a shit load of damage to other dogs as big as itself and bigger in a matter of seconds.

You're mistaking human aggression for dog aggression, non of our akitas have been real human aggressive but I wouldn't like to be a stranger trying to break in that's for sure.

15 minutes ago, Griswald said:

You can't even decide if it was me or my father who bought the dog so how can you expect me to take your word on anything else?

The dog was purchased as a pup, the man who owned the dog & the bitch stated they were retired police dogs.

My old man wasn't looking for a working type so it was of no interest to him wether they were police dogs or not.

I'm sure you,  being the leading authority on canine activity in South Yorkshire during the 80's can state for a fact that it's all a lie, after all, you are likely well versed in lying yourself.

Who's confused?

7 minutes ago, Griswald said:

I'm here now, Brodsworth Pit.

Bring any GSD, any SYP dog, come one, come all.

The dog hasn't eaten all day, German Shepherd for tea sounds good.

IMG20221027175753.jpg

Powerful looking back end, you must have put some work into that.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Griswald said:

You clearly, and is that all you've got to come back with?

No wonder SYP became a laughing stock with you at the realm.

So, did you own the police dog that never was that your father bought or didn't?  ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Griswald said:

You're just being pedantic in an attempt to sugar coat your lack of knowledge on my initial post which was, the akita is a superior dog than the GSD at fighting.

The dog was bought by my father, which I've pointed out several times, the dog lived with us for 13 years, I had my part in looking after the dog, so yes, technically I did own the dog.

You thought you were on to someone Detective Dick but you've made a false mark, better luck next time. ?

The trouble with you is that you immediately forget what you have posted. This is because it isn't drawn from facts or experience. You make it up as you go along and make a fool of yourself over and over again. You started off claiming that you have owned a GSD bred from police lines, then say it was your father who bought it, but it wasn't from police breeding, make contradictory posts about how many akitas you have owned, go all wiki knowledgeable on Japanese fighting dogs, but refuse to give any clue as to where your opinion on akita v GSD has come from. And apparantly it is all my fault! ?

I was going to say that you couldn't make it up, but you obviously have. Don't need to be a detective to see through you sunshine. 

Have you thought about transferring your accountbto Reddit? That's about your level. Or pigeon watch. ?

14 minutes ago, Griswald said:

No, I remember everything I've said.

The dog was in our household, I fed it,  watered it and walked it, so, yes, it was just as much my dog as it was anyone's in the household.

Again, in your little mind you think that you're on to something but just like SYP you're inept at your work.

Like the reject dogs you speak of, are you sure you made the grade fella because all evidence points to you not doing so. 

I think that's why you were relocated to France, lack of courage and intelligence by any chance? ?

I thought it was retirement ?

Just now, Griswald said:

They say that to all rejects, don't want to hurt their feelings.

You're a tad protective of one of your old enemies a lately, I wonder why. ?

I never saw the police as an enemy, I was a criminal and he was meant to catch me that was our jobs ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Griswald said:

No, I remember everything I've said.

The dog was in our household, I fed it,  watered it and walked it, so, yes, it was just as much my dog as it was anyone's in the household.

Again, in your little mind you think that you're on to something but just like SYP you're inept at your work.

Like the reject dogs you speak of, are you sure you made the grade fella because all evidence points to you not doing so. 

I think that's why you were relocated to France, lack of courage and intelligence by any chance? ?

No, out of looking after my money. 

I'll leave you to this now that you have convinced yourself that you were right all along. Nobody else, but it is only you that matters. Classic Walt. I know I made the grade. Got the commendations and memories. What have you got other than your imagination?

338838104_CliveJet.jpg.2275d72e41215b76f254fe01a00d7a3f.jpg

1304393884_JetPortrait.JPG.690e298d07a4201071b679fecccbcf44.JPG

1221136768_JafandJet.JPG.5be6b8aa52443b8593a5636f3a0c0bfe.JPG

1175374661_JafandSYPC-WTrophy2003.JPG.236a8c38262d4a2b32823ed3b87f8a67.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I thought it was retirement ?

Yes, the barstewards kicked me out 11 years ago to the day, on the eve of my 55th birthday. Just like they said they would 25 years earlier. ?