German shepards

22 hours ago, Blackmag said:

No way would I take a Mali on to much for what I want there best in the armed forces or police and prison work feck that 

I had an Irish terrier years back nice family dog tolerated anything no strong hunting urges good with other dogs until they got Leary then she went from teddy bear to chainsaw, same if you came through the garden gate uninvited, nailed my father in law and neighbour for walking in un announced but would put a dress and make up on for the kids ??

• Like 2

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the gundog lads had a family nearby who come for lessons, not farmers but had a small holding, few out buildingd and a shed with some collectable cars and a few gundogs.  They got a Neo th

Just go look at a few litters I thort I wanted a European shepherd but they was to much work for us ( family/ gaurd dog ) went to see some show line ones but they just looked terrible with slanty hips

No, out of looking after my money.  I'll leave you to this now that you have convinced yourself that you were right all along. Nobody else, but it is only you that matters. Classic Walt. I know I

Posted Images

22 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

My neighbours think I’m telling lies an think my half cross is a shepherd cross haha she a serious guard dog aswell, we had a lad look over back fence few weeks ago looking for a gate handle( he thought it was next doors gate am had been told to open gate am leave parcel at back door) fcuk this bitch missed the lad by a ball hair, near took his face off ? got a hatred for cops in uniform aswell, an a serious distrust of any with drink in them, sweetest dog I ever known with the family an even outside, but another time me and me lad was out an a guy started getting lippy, as soon as my mood changed so did hers an she was just waiting to get close enough to lunge haha sayin that my wheaten x wasn’t dissimilar, it must be the way we bring them up or summat, cos we are quite a wierd family ?

My lurcher the same for guarding out the back. Quiet as a lamb till someone’s about. I sometimes go round and rattle the back gate to keep her on her toes. Done it one evening in my slippers dog was going mad barking jumping at the gate. Forgot about the gap under the gate terrier grabbed me toe the b*****d ?

• Haha 5
38 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

We heard a dog barking the other day while at work, when we looked over the road it was a Kangal up on hind legs at the fence, and what looked to be a Caucasian shepherd pup sitting quietly, that Kangal looked so out of place in the tiny gated pathway of a terraced house, it's an absolute monster with a bark to wake the dead

There was similar breeds used to guard a housing project in Sheffield along with a Boerboel. Some pakis owned them 

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

There was similar breeds used to guard a housing project in Sheffield along with a Boerboel. Some pakis owned them 

We seen a paki lass walking a young Kangal on this same street last year, same dog presumably, it's put some serious size on over the past 16 or so months, I haven't seen any other Kangals anywhere, and I wouldn't like to see the damage one could do if it turned

Just now, low plains drifter said:

We seen a paki lass walking a young Kangal on this same street last year, same dog presumably, it's put some serious size on over the past 16 or so months, I haven't seen any other Kangals anywhere, and I wouldn't like to see the damage one could do if it turned

Been a good dog for you mate will you’re wild camping 

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I had an Irish terrier years back nice family dog tolerated anything no strong hunting urges good with other dogs until they got Leary then she went from teddy bear to chainsaw, same if you came through the garden gate uninvited, nailed my father in law and neighbour for walking in un announced but would put a dress and make up on for the kids ??

but would put a dress and make up on for the kids

Blackneck is the same ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/09/2022 at 14:28, mr moocher said:

id only have pit x working neo theres some in the states few and far between i had a nice pit x neo back in the 80s very handy dog and a right looker to not like the shit neos that are mostly around now very tight

One of the gundog lads had a family nearby who come for lessons, not farmers but had a small holding, few out buildingd and a shed with some collectable cars and a few gundogs. 

They got a Neo thinking it would protect the land, cars, kennels etc. 

Said one day, for what they saw was no reason at all, it just grabbed their toddler and started ragging her about like a terrier does to a rat. 

Luckily it was winter and she was wearing a thick puffed up coat. She got thrown out of the coat and the dad rushed her off to hospital as despite the coat it had broken her collar bone. 

My mate reckons once ok in the Hospital, he left the child there with his Mrs, drove home, and stuck a bullet in that dog. He reckons the Police turned up next day saying they needed to seize the dog, but he told em no bother, as he'd already dispatched it and showed them. 

I'd never have one of them big powerful things, not sure you could trust em and once they switch its serious life changing damage or death. 

99% of people don't need a dog that will bite, and they are a liability waiting to happen. Especially so in todays world of lawsuits and compensation. 

Your better off with good locks, a good alarm system and if you really need one a smaller dog that will bark, kick up lots of noise and if it does bite the injuries aren't going to land you in prison. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
On 06/10/2022 at 15:23, Lloyd90 said:

One of the gundog lads had a family nearby who come for lessons, not farmers but had a small holding, few out buildingd and a shed with some collectable cars and a few gundogs. 

They got a Neo thinking it would protect the land, cars, kennels etc. 

Said one day, for what they saw was no reason at all, it just grabbed their toddler and started ragging her about like a terrier does to a rat. 

Luckily it was winter and she was wearing a thick puffed up coat. She got thrown out of the coat and the dad rushed her off to hospital as despite the coat it had broken her collar bone. 

My mate reckons once ok in the Hospital, he left the child there with his Mrs, drove home, and stuck a bullet in that dog. He reckons the Police turned up next day saying they needed to seize the dog, but he told em no bother, as he'd already dispatched it and showed them. 

I'd never have one of them big powerful things, not sure you could trust em and once they switch its serious life changing damage or death. 

99% of people don't need a dog that will bite, and they are a liability waiting to happen. Especially so in todays world of lawsuits and compensation. 

Your better off with good locks, a good alarm system and if you really need one a smaller dog that will bark, kick up lots of noise and if it does bite the injuries aren't going to land you in prison. 

Few years back my brother arrived back at his villa to find the pressa guarding a chewed up trainer ….it wasn’t one of his ..someone had a very very lucky escape ..

• Like 1
On 11/09/2022 at 20:13, W. Katchum said:

My neighbours think I’m telling lies an think my half cross is a shepherd cross haha she a serious guard dog aswell, we had a lad look over back fence few weeks ago looking for a gate handle( he thought it was next doors gate am had been told to open gate am leave parcel at back door) fcuk this bitch missed the lad by a ball hair, near took his face off ? got a hatred for cops in uniform aswell, an a serious distrust of any with drink in them, sweetest dog I ever known with the family an even outside, but another time me and me lad was out an a guy started getting lippy, as soon as my mood changed so did hers an she was just waiting to get close enough to lunge haha sayin that my wheaten x wasn’t dissimilar, it must be the way we bring them up or summat, cos we are quite a wierd family ?

herding types always seem to make great guards sly fuckers aswell ? 

• Like 1