For those asking about my

Couple of you guys asked me to do a video on my night vision set up and finally got it all put together and uploaded. Hope it answers everything all actually shooting ( no animals yet sorry) starts around the 8min mark

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, KimE said:

Nice rig.

Have you tryed to cast some bullets for it like you did in .223?

Talking about my powder coated cast bullets ? I'm planning on it .Still deciding on a mold and I gotta stock back up on powder and primers 

1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Did you find the brass. The end off the video if I made it would be my ass in the air looking for brass ?.

That trigger would have to be lighter for me buddy!

Can you add resistance to the swivel of the tripod? Might help!

All of what I shot in the video was steel cased , you can reload it but man it's a pain for multiple reasons. I do have around 200 odd pieces of once fired brass along with dies waiting. 

And yeah don't get me started about the trigger. I could go and get a nice drop in adjustment one but that gonna be $100 staring out up to like $300 and honestly.... I don't really need it for shooting hogs. I mean I'm planning on getting one but four now it will be good .

And yeah I can lock the swivel in but there something about using a digital scope where you will see every dang tick from your heart beat. 

When I finally get the money for all these parts I need and build my new .223 Wylde upper I'll be setting up a nicer lower. Adjustable trigger , 3 position target stock 20-24" bulle /target barrel ect hopefully something like this  

ed88ee18f3de83a90913ce5e9f93d7b1.jpg.5607a0a4a067192fc19609f04e5063a3.jpg

But the GF had been on me about building her a .22 cal one so guess that has to come first ?

• Like 2
On 10/09/2022 at 17:58, Wolfdog91 said:

Couple of you guys asked me to do a video on my night vision set up and finally got it all put together and uploaded. Hope it answers everything all actually shooting ( no animals yet sorry) starts around the 8min mark

Your lucky to have the secound amendment , don't ever let them take that right away .