food for thought

Called in mcdonalds earlier today for a fillet o fish, n fries, that will be £4 79 sir, not to me mate i says, £1 99, how do you make that one out he says, he had never heard of it, so i shows him my phone, which told him i had down loaded from the mcdonalds website, filled in the survey, and they in return sent me a 5 digit passcode, which entitled me to pay, £1 99 , normal price £ 4  79 ,,   he didnt like it one bit ,  couldnt care less , so every trip i make to mcdonalds, its £1 99 fer me 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Called in mcdonalds earlier today for a fillet o fish, n fries, that will be £4 79 sir, not to me mate i says, £1 99, how do you make that one out he says, he had never heard of it, so i shows him my phone, which told him i had down loaded from the mcdonalds website, filled in the survey, and they in return sent me a 5 digit passcode, which entitled me to pay, £1 99 , normal price £ 4  79 ,,   he didnt like it one bit ,  couldnt care less , so every trip i make to mcdonalds, its £1 99 fer me 

Well, that’s should knock “the queen is dead” off the front pages !

• Haha 8
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Why the hell should it make any difference to the jobsworth c**t ?

Its his job to flip burgers and ask "do you want fries with that, sir' !

To many of these twats getting above their station ! ?

Cheers.

That's the angriest I've ever seen u ? 

• Haha 1
On 09/09/2022 at 14:29, iworkwhippets said:

My mates Mrs is a manager there and I have a "friends and family card" anything I like is half price. Its hard to resist ?