56 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Do you honestly think we can go backwards on communities that have been built up over 40 or 50 years mate?

No, I don’t mate, but we can cease inflow, maximise outflow and promote our own…..much like Orban is doing.

Orban isn’t doing anything overtly harmful to immigrants, he is just saying “I like us best”……that will pay dividends in the end.

We have huge areas of major cities that have Asian or African communities completely deep rooted... 

I don’t want to all be about race because I believe simply believing in your own isn’t just about race, it has much more to offer than that.

But, yea they are rooted….that took 70 years and they can be unrooted too…..it’s a drip, drip, not a revolution.

I've little knowledge of Sweden, but I dont think they have these types of common in their cities until more recently...and it has been such a huge change in such a short space of time their is national support...

If you look at the Midlands and Northern towns these have had Asian strong holds since I was a kid, London has huge black areas for a long long time... the new immigrants are alien to many, as even in these communities they don't fit.. but they will still be accepted no doubt...

How long have we been at a critical point? When does it tip over the edge?

As I said, I think the benefit of nationalistic partys gets mired down in the subject of race…..but the clues in the name, Nation……when someone governs in the interest of the indigenous nation then that’s good for everyone in all sorts of ways.

Revive your nation, what it means to be a part of that nation, invest in it and it’s people, put them first, establish a strong clear identity and everything else takes care of itself. 

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Social housing?

Polish car wash?

Trampoline Park?

McDonald's drive thru?

why not maybe a dentist or dr surgery maybe even a little space for people to can come for help and advice, maybe a wee room at the back for mental health professionals to help the vulnerable

21 minutes ago, big sid said:

no the footie hasnt had anything to do with my view of the royals ive a bit more about me than that, i didnt like the way the gb got involved in the queens death, but why airdrie? btw no mention of du hibs hearts who all plus liverpool everton and more disrespected it but you pick on celtic and you have wrongly associated me with the gb  why 

Did any other club hold a great big f***ing banner up and sing an actual song ?? 

17 minutes ago, big sid said:

why not maybe a dentist or dr surgery maybe even a little space for people to can come for help and advice, maybe a wee room at the back for mental health professionals to help the vulnerable

Like you ? As your clearly mentally Ill with the nonsense your spouting 

1 hour ago, big sid said:

It isn't the buildings that are in short supply. It is the health professionals to staff those places.

17 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It isn't the buildings that are in short supply. It is the health professionals to staff those places.

agree but the castles palaces and country house been kept for one family is out of order they could house homeless people not immigrants, they have assets of 25billions they could wipe out lots of peoples fears of debt for eating or heating, for generations they taken what they want when they want from who they want,

19 minutes ago, big sid said:

agree but the castles palaces and country house been kept for one family is out of order they could house homeless people not immigrants, they have assets of 25billions they could wipe out lots of peoples fears of debt for eating or heating, for generations they taken what they want when they want from who they want,

So could the Catholic Church. They have even more money. Give the Pope a bell and see if he's up for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, big sid said:

Been homeless and on the streets and feck that housing them lot in the palace ,it's a regal building built by craftsmen with hand made tools and deserves to be treated as such. Far to much to house folks who are homeless and just giving them a home isn't the cure,many homeless folks are mentaly ill or addicts so the extra stress of "keeping it together" with a flat,room etc paying bills when you don't have any money to live on anyway is a backward step in many cases as it's just a added burden..But as for their wealth,just because their family took control of most of europe and managed to hold onto to it here in the UK even when we had a civil war and the royals lost they don't deserve to have it taken off of them,many folks on here are richer than me and should they all hand some money over because they got more than me?.Lottery winners of 100's of millions of pounds haven't earnt it they were lucky again should they be made to hand some of it over?, bollocks fare play to them and i just wish my lot had managed something a bit more in the past...:laugh:..

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Typical  fcukkng fenians….. but what about them too…..??? you fcukkng hated the woman and all she stood for, be proud about it, instead a pointing at the other bad lads on playground ?

Shut up ya dirty orange Dunlop welly wearing b*****d 

you keep out of matters north of the border until your brave enough to come back up this neck of the woods without max getting a hold of you 

• Haha 7