• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

The Que been 10 mile long for 4 x 24 hours our something Mackem 

With all due respect you only seen your part of the que as it miandered along .

Watch the live feed for a hour if you think it’s a whites only gig ?

I said it was mainly whites mate, which it was, you get a lot better perspective when you reached the zig-zag,I will take note at Windsor today, it would be interesting to see a breakdown of the queue demographics to be honest. 

9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

media_FcZoFv2XgAAsW6K.jpg

I threw my boxer shorts out, they are trying to normalise that crap, poisoning kids minds,future generations of UK kids will be brainwashed. 

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m sure Royal Windsor will be mainly white faces today Mac.

Normally isn't to be honest, massive amount of tourists from all over the world descend on Windsor most days. 

• Like 1

Watching clips of the funeral, as well as doing other things, it's a real sad day no doubt, it's a bit to much to take in to be honest, so I'm trying to keep busy, but there's no escape from is there, apart from turning the TV off, but I can't do that, be like shutting the door in her face, I hope everything goes ok, and I'm glad it's not pissing down,.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m sure Royal Windsor will be mainly white faces today Mac.

But there was a broad spectrum passing thru Westminster paying the Queen their respects as she lay in State as the continual 4 day live coverage attested .

What's your obsession with white and blacks constantly..you've mentioned it on this thread alone numerous times..

Do us all a favour max and feck up for a bit..

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Heard that too. No armed guards around while thousands of strangers walk pass her?? I don't think so.

Also heard she's been dead for a few months now and been kept in cold storage to brought out at the right time which appears to be now. Probably true?

First it was COVID, then Ukraine, then the energy crisis, then the cost of living and now for some reason all these major event are paling into insignificance because the whole world is mourning the loss of the queen...let's pull ourselves together and stop acting like citizens of North Korea who jump up and down when their told to by the state-run media machine. It's no different.

Are you actually mental ?? 

like full “Bruce Lee isn’t dead , he’s infiltrating the triads undercover “ mental 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
4 hours ago, mackem said:

I said it was mainly whites mate, which it was, you get a lot better perspective when you reached the zig-zag,I will take note at Windsor today, it would be interesting to see a breakdown of the queue demographics to be honest. 

Yes but the zebra crossing outside had more black stripes than white if you go on YouTube instead of turning up and seeing it first hand you will understand ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes but the zebra crossing outside had more black stripes than white if you go on YouTube instead of turning up and seeing it first hand you will understand ???

In Windsor at the moment, lots of black security guards came from London ?

• Haha 1

Me cousins pulling gun carriage. All us male cousins have always took the p*ss because hes not quite the full shilling to say the least. But to be fair to the lad its what hes always wanted to do so fair play hes seen the world, took him a few goes to get in but hes done it after bit of adversity. Done more than the rest of the family who take the p*ss (me included). 

• Like 13
25 minutes ago, gaza said:

Me cousins pulling gun carriage. All us male cousins have always took the p*ss because hes not quite the full shilling to say the least. But to be fair to the lad its what hes always wanted to do so fair play hes seen the world, took him a few goes to get in but hes done it after bit of adversity. Done more than the rest of the family who take the p*ss (me included). 

I'd like to see the pall bearers and the gun carriage crew get some sort of recognition. Maybe a medal or the right to wear a black patch on their uniform.

A once in a lifetime duty.

Cheers.

• Like 11