6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Having a snide dig in my mind is being a c**t.

Dont try to patronise me or be condescending to me......

Im to old and seen too much.

As I said; I was polite and respectful to you, but that becomes difficult to keep up when you try to mug me off.

I'll leave it at that ?

Cheers.

Was trying to do nothing of the sort mate in all honesty and I mean that?

• Like 1

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A true friend of the countryside and everything involved with it 

Well played old girl ,  The lads will never forget you.  it was an honour . 

Literally toilet humour again .    And why do you think it went like clock work and immaculately ? Cause the armed forces ran the gaff , not some panel of industry jostling for position. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

It boils down to good folk and bad folk at the end of the day .

?? agreed.

You get cuntš in every way shape & form. 

White cuntş. Black cuntş. Asian cuntş. Welsh cuntş. English cuntş. Scottish cuntş. Irish cuntş. European cuntş. American cuntş. Straight cuntş. Gay cuntş. Male cuntş. Female cuntş. Trans cuntş. Vegan cuntş. Farmer cuntş. Etc cuntş. 

None of the above are more or less cuntý because of the label (except maybe vegans!) 

You get good 'uns & bad 'uns everywhere. Fact. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

?? agreed.

White cuntş. Black cuntş. Asian cuntş. Welsh cuntş. English cuntş. Scottish cuntş. Irish cuntş. European cuntş. American cuntş. Straight cuntş. Gay cuntş. Male cuntş. Female cuntş. Trans cuntş. Vegan cuntş. Farmer cuntş. Etc cuntş. 

None of the above are more or less cuntý because of the label (except maybe vegans!) 

Wrong topic ?

Edited by Mother_Mary
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

?? agreed.

Congratulations Ben you probably just broke a THL record there mate on the over use of the word c**t in a single post good effort ??

• Haha 2

I would bet she's in the box , plus loads of security all around London , people are scanned on entry I believe and not much getting past that, except a bloke trying to grab at a flag. Events cancelled,frees up loads of met and planning for all of this will have been years in the making .

50 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Come on Charts ? aren't you going to get on at him for 'thinking bad thoughts'? 

Don't know what's gone on between you two but i did feel uncomfortable when i wrote that that plainly as it goes..

5 minutes ago, fireman said:

Don't know what's gone on between you two but i did feel uncomfortable when i wrote that that plainly as it goes..

Nothing gone on that's not been said on this thread.

I felt a bit pissed off that it wasn't kept between Neo and I, and you shouldn't have been brought into it ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

And no, it’s not a decent mixture of “creeds & colours”, tell the truth, it’s mostly white people isn’t it…..we all have a telly, we can all see. 

The demographics of the queue seemed to be mainly white/English, in the 12 hours I chatted to maybe 8 people in my immediate vicinity, all Caucasian brits,I did see chinese/japanese/Thai camera crews, the stewards were a lot of Asians, students, allowed to work 20 hours as some sounded like freshies, shipped down from the North West with a few brits, again from the North West, some security firm up there offered a cheap tender maybe? 

13 minutes ago, Borr said:

I would bet she's in the box , plus loads of security all around London , people are scanned on entry I believe and not much getting past that, except a bloke trying to grab at a flag. Events cancelled,frees up loads of met and planning for all of this will have been years in the making .

So after 70 years f service our Madge has ended up in a wooden fekin box, lts a coffin you silly Billy, 

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

So after 70 years f service our Madge has ended up in a wooden fekin box, lts a coffin you silly Billy, 

It wasn't the cough that carried her off it was the coffin they carried her off in... Box , coffin , casket, makes no odds to me..

1 minute ago, mackem said:

The demographics of the queue seemed to be mainly white/English, in the 12 hours I chatted to maybe 8 people in my immediate vicinity, all Caucasian brits,I did see chinese/japanese/Thai camera crews, the stewards were a lot of Asians, students, allowed to work 20 hours as some sounded like freshies, shipped down from the North West with a few brits, again from the North West, some security firm up there offered a cheap tender maybe? 

No, no mate, you must be mistaken…..it was like the Hajj !……like a coke advert with a rainbow of different creeds and colours that make up this shining beacon of a multi cultural wonderland called Britain ! 
Muslims and Buddhists and Somalians all respectfully parking up the Uber taxis and deliveroo bikes, kids from south London estates donning their best black hoods and masks solemnly making their way towards Westminster, kitchen knives and glocks pointed towards the ground as a mark of respect, corner shops and post offices closed across the nation…..their 1 week out of date pork pies left to keep a lonely vigil until the owners recover from their grief ! 

Im surprised a monk hasn’t set himself on fire ! 

f**k sake like ! 

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Just go onto YouTube and watch it live

Loads of different Nationality’s paying their respects .

I was there max, just saying what I saw, not saying there were no African, Asian, oriental etc, but the majority I saw and spoke to were Caucasian brits. 

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Im surprised a monk hasn’t set himself on fire ! 

buddha-monk.gif

• Haha 3